Subject: Re: [bug#66525] [PATCH v2 00/10] Remove dependency of polkit, python-dbusmock, etc. on (guix build syscalls)

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 21:54:34 -0400

Hi Ludovic,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello!
>
> Here’s an updated version of this patch set; changes compared to v1:
>
>   • Update outdated comment in one of the packages;
>
>   • Remove dependency on (guix build syscalls) of the following build
>     systems: ant, dub, android-ndk.
>
> I’ve pushed this as ‘wip-syscall-update’ and got ci.guix to build it:
>
>   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/syscall-update
>
> As discussed earlier, I’ll send a merge request.

OK.  It seems the branch was already mostly built (72% vs 73% for
master), so it should be good.

I'd still like to have something like bug#65595 implemented in Cuirass
so that it'd be easy to list all regressions that have to do with a
topic branch.  Currently failed builds are all grouped in the outputs,
whether it's for already or newly failing packages, which is less useful
in the context of feature branches.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim