Subject: [PATCH gnome-team] fixup! gnu: Make webkitgtk-next the new webkitgtk.

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 12:35:21 +0200

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-online-accounts): Likewise.
---

Dear guix,

You forgot to request webkitgtk-for-gtk3 for gnome-online-accounts. Here is a
formal fixup.

Best regards,

Vivien

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index e1edf6ccf5..a02d1a475a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -8037,7 +8037,7 @@ (define-public gnome-online-accounts
            libsecret
            mit-krb5
            rest-next
-           webkitgtk))
+           webkitgtk-for-gtk3))
     (synopsis "Single sign-on framework for GNOME")
     (home-page "https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeOnlineAccounts")
     (description

base-commit: a7be930240c69207eee87368fe3f6ad57c9e24cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 66465be264c2a9d61434147df12d649236de42fd
prerequisite-patch-id: c62b68675eca65ffc5a468d51f722fa849609111
prerequisite-patch-id: fcec6d4aa0e02f9cef07d44e6dbb2ea8664e89b2
-- 
2.41.0