Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add support for Git Large File Storage (LFS).

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:49:33 -0400

While updating orcus to its latest version (0.19.0), I stumbled on a test a
failure, which ended up being caused by the lack of test files in the
repository checkout.  These files are stored using the LFS extension in the
repo; when not using LFS, empty text stubs with some metadata are left in
their place.

I've opted to keep the dependency on git-lfs optional for now for the daemon.
The git in-band downloader will only add the git-lfs dependency when the
git-reference object has its lfs? field set to true.

Maxim Cournoyer (2):
  gnu: git-lfs: Patch /bin/sh references.
  git-download: Add support for Git Large File Storage (LFS).

 configure.ac                      | 10 ++++++
 doc/guix.texi                     |  9 +++++
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm  |  5 +++
 guix/build/git.scm                | 18 +++++++---
 guix/config.scm.in                |  4 +++
 guix/git-download.scm             | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 guix/scripts/perform-download.scm |  3 ++
 guix/self.scm                     | 10 +++++-
 8 files changed, 92 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

base-commit: d6d706a58b8159748d3a46fa97cae18850487c8a
--
2.41.0