Subject: bug#66474: No response to my emacs bug report

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:21:26 +0200

Lewis Creary <[email-masked]> writes:

> Michael,

Hi Lew,

>>>> Hmm. I don't see the new message yet in the debbugs logs.
>
> I think I have now identified the information that will permit you to
> find my bug report in the "debbugs" logs.  The info is my mangled
> email address, which I found in my file
> c:Users/lewcr/AppData/Roaming/message-20231009-125408 --
> [email-masked]. If you look in the logs for this address, I
> think you will find my report.

There is no hit for the string "lewcremaceary" in the debbugs mailman
logs. However, not all logs are based on email address. But all of them
trace the Message-ID. So for a better search I need the Message-ID of a
lost message.

> Thanks -- Lew

Best regards, Michael.