Subject: bug#66474: No response to my emacs bug report

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:52:13 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Lewis,

>> Several days ago I reported bug in Gnu emacs using the M-x report-emacs-bug command, but have
>> received no response, contrary to the stated emacs policy of responding to such reports within a day
>> or so.  Did you receive my report, or should I send it again?
>
> Please tell more about the bug you sent: its Subject, or the actual
> report, or some other information we could use to try to find your
> report in the bug database.  I tried searching using your name, but
> couldn't find anything.
>
> Did you receive an automated response from the bug-tracker with a bug
> number?  If not, maybe your report was classified as spam for some
> reason.

I've checked the mailman logs on debbugs.gnu.org. The only reference for
[email-masked], your email address, is

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Oct 11 22:24:35 2023 (746) post to debbugs-submit from [email-masked], size=7466, message-id=<[email-masked]>, success
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This is the message which has arrived for *this* report,
bug#66474. However, the logs show only accepted messages. If a message
is discarded by a moderator, we won't see it in the logs, and you won't
receive an information about.

I recommend you re-submit your bug report. In parallel you might send me
a note containing the complete sent message, including all headers.

Best regards, Michael.