Subject: Re: none

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:19:51 -0400

Hi!

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> A gentle ping on this issue. Let me know if it needs any modification.

Nice series!  Since you sent it, radio-beam and spectral-cube had a new
version, so I've updated them.  I've also added 'python-setuptools-scm'
to their native inputs, otherwise the version metadata was missing from
their outputs and their version was incorrectly reported as '0.0.0'.

You have cumulated 579 commits thus far; I think you should apply to
become a committer; this way you could keep the various astrology
packages updated more easily.

I'd be happy to vouch for you; you clearly put a lot of efforts toward
producing high-quality packages.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim