Subject: [bug#66453] [PATCH 0/4] Three KiCad color themes

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:11:37 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for this patch, it seems to work fine! I think it is acceptable
to force extension installation through Guix.

As a general remark some lines are too long, this is reported by the
linter: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/66453.

On Github the version is 2021-12-05, so the packages with the 1.2
version are flagged as updatable:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu/packages/engineering.scm:1346:15: [email-masked]: can be upgraded to 2021.12.05
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

You can also remove the '.git' suffix in `url` in git-reference:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu/packages/engineering.scm:1378:7: [email-masked]: permanent redirect from https://github.com/pointhi/kicad-color-schemes.git to https://github.com/pointhi/kicad-color-schemes
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Finally do you think it would be possible to package all the supported
color themes in a single package?

Thanks,

Mathieu