Subject: [bug#66417] [PATCH 0/3] Bump python-google-api-client to version 2

From: Pierre-Evariste Dagand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 09:12:25 +0200

Only version 1 of the Google API client was supported in Guix. However, the
build of python-google-auth-1 fails to self-test due to outdated libraries
(missing python-mock dependency and, most importantly, outdated version of
python-cryptography).

This patch series move the Google API client to version 2. It adds support for
python-google-auth-oauthlib (new dependency of version 2 of
python-google-auth). It also, tentatively, garbage collect
python-google-api-core-1.

Pierre-Evariste Dagand (3):
  gnu: Add python-google-auth-oauthlib.
  gnu: python-google-api-client: Update to 2.102.0
  gnu: Remove python-google-api-core-1 and its dependency
    python-google-auth-1

 gnu/packages/python-web.scm | 115 +++++++++---------------------------
 1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)

base-commit: 9b77bd0b9b4f3de69390da0ba7db5b9dbc01e554
-- 
2.41.0