Subject: Re: bug#66416: GDB output from new crash

From: Yuchen Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:40:53 +0000

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Thanks.  Po Lu, any ideas?
>
> None, sorry.  Do you know which font that is?  If so, perhaps I can
> reproduce the crash myself.

How can I deduce the font name from the coredump?  And curiously this
crash only happens after using Emacs for sometime.  Viewing HELLO does
not crash Emacs out of the box.

Here is a full list of fonts on my machine, as produced by fc-list:

https://codeberg.org/m0p/ublock-origin-mirror/raw/branch/main/fc-list.txt

Alternatively, you can view the list of font packages installed, as
described by Nix:

https://codeberg.org/m0p/dotfiles/src/commit/460d5e9bb068368c6d38b546852f70d67730c65e/imports/desktop.nix

Line 217-247 and 403-408.

Worth noting is that I installed quite a few fonts from CTAN
(Comprehensive TeX Archive Network) into my system font path.