Subject: Re: 23.2; signing email with smime using mml ignores extra certs in smime-keys

From: Jay Berkenbilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:18:32 -0400

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Jay Berkenbilt <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I'm not sure what the best fix is.  It looks like smime-sign-buffer
>> would actually do the right thing if called with keyfile as ("addr"
>> ("cert" ...)) instead of just "addr" since it doesn't actually look at
>> keyfile and since smime-sign-region already accepts keyfile with either
>> structure.
>
> I'm not very familiar with this area.  Could you send a patch that would
> fix this?

I'll see what I can do.  I don't really use this functionality much...I
thought I was going to use it and didn't end up using it.  But I think I
understand it and might be able to come up with a patch.  Don't hold
your breath waiting for it though. :-)

-- 
Jay Berkenbilt <[email-masked]>