Subject: 28.2; Todo-mode locks up when trying to edit an entry

From: "Nathan R. DeGruchy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 19:06:55 +0000

I am trying to explore using 'todo-mode' as a todo list and while I can
see and create entries in todo-mode using the normal functions, trying
to edit an item seems to cause emacs to soft-lock. I can reproduce this
in a config-less emacs via `emacs -Q`.

Basically, I have a todo-file at $HOME/.config/emacs/todo/tasks.todo,
this was created when using `todo-show` initially. The contents are not
very complex:

(("Emacs" . [1 0 0 0]) ("Home" . [1 0 0 0]))
--==-- Emacs
[2023-10-07] Learn Todo Mode

==--== DONE 
--==-- Home
[2023-10-07] Get new wiper blades

==--== DONE 

When on either of the items, if I hit 'e' to edit them, it causes emacs
to lock up, specifically around `todo-done-item-p()`. I found this out
by enabling `toggle-debug-on-quit`, reproducing the error, and the
C-g'ing out of the loop/lockup. I also tried to trace through the
todo-edit-item with edebug-defun. Stepping through, it seems to reach
the same predicate function and ... stop.

I'm not sure where to go from here.

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2023-05-13, modified by Debian built on x86-ubc-01
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-x=no --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g
 -O2 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mPr7Vr/emacs-28.2+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GMP GNUTLS GPM JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-omit-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  notmuch-indicator-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hyperbole-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nathan/.config/emacs/site-lisp.d/transmission hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transmission-0.12.2/transmission
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/make-tls-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/make-tls-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lcs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lcs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-color-nicks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-color-nicks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/tracking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/tracking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-irc-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-irc-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-new-day-notifier hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-new-day-notifier
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-autopaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-autopaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-display-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-display-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-chanop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-chanop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-lagmon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-lagmon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/shorten hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/shorten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-track-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-track-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debase-0.7/debase-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debase-0.7/debase-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debase-0.7/debase-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debase-0.7/debase-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debase-0.7/debase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debase-0.7/debase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debase-0.7/debase-objectmanager hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debase-0.7/debase-objectmanager
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debase-0.7/debase-gen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debase-0.7/debase-gen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/discomfort-0.0/discomfort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/discomfort-0.0/discomfort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/discomfort-0.0/discomfort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/discomfort-0.0/discomfort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/discomfort-0.0/discomfort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/discomfort-0.0/discomfort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-core-handle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-core-handle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-conf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.2/editorconfig-fnmatch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.37/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.37/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transmission-0.12.2/transmission-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transmission-0.12.2/transmission-autoloads
/home/nathan/.config/emacs/site-lisp.d/transmission hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transmission-0.12.2/transmission
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transmission-0.12.2/transmission-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transmission-0.12.2/transmission-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-delight
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.4/use-package-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure-system-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vc-fossil-20220707/vc-fossil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vc-fossil-20220707/vc-fossil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vc-fossil-20220707/vc-fossil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vc-fossil-20220707/vc-fossil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vc-fossil-20220707/vc-fossil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vc-fossil-20220707/vc-fossil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/volume-1.0/volume hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/volume-1.0/volume
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/volume-1.0/volume-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/volume-1.0/volume-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/volume-1.0/volume-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/volume-1.0/volume-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.6.0/which-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.6.0/which-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite

Features:
(shadow mail-extr time-stamp misearch multi-isearch mailalias emacsbug
jka-compr eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc flyspell ispell
gnutls network-stream nsm epa-file rcirc help-fns radix-tree cl-print
todo-mode term/xterm xterm cus-start emacs-lock tempo-templates skeleton
macros xt-mouse repeat remember recentf tree-widget org-mouse org-tempo
tempo eshell em-smart esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util timeclock time battery mule-util
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs appt autoinsert yaml-mode xclip which-key vc-fossil
transmission calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
rec-mode pulsar paredit messages-are-flowing notmuch-indicator
notmuch-calendar gnus-icalendar org-capture org-refile notmuch
notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line cus-edit
cus-load hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hib-kbd hib-debbugs
hsys-www hib-social hypb-ert ert ewoc debug backtrace hui-mini hui
hactypes man hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
hsys-org org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo kview kproperty klink
hmouse-tag etags fileloop xref find-func kfill bbdb bbdb-site timezone
hui-jmenu hpath tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete ls-lisp format-spec noutline outline
hmouse-sh hsettings hui-em-but hbut hmouse-drv hui-window pulse
hycontrol view hui-select web-mode disp-table rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok mhtml-mode
css-mode smie eww xdg mm-url color js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode
facemenu hbdata hgnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader hsmail sendmail hmail htz
cal-julian cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs hbmap hmoccur hvar hypb locate
hversion hload-path hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads hact set hhist
discomfort debase-objectmanager debase pcase eieio-base elfeed-show
elfeed-search wid-edit vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher bookmark pp
message rmc dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr kinsoku puny
image svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib time-date avl-tree generator url-queue xml-query latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake project mwheel compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color ring thingatpt tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml crm advice csv-mode sort edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-ensure
use-package-core windmove savehist delsel ef-winter-theme ef-themes comp
comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode linum emms-auto bbdb-loaddefs
preview-latex auto-loads tex-site info tool-bar finder-inf regexp-opt rx
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 780232 125429)
 (symbols 48 48343 49)
 (strings 32 169729 21138)
 (string-bytes 1 5744242)
 (vectors 16 70207)
 (vector-slots 8 1218121 75214)
 (floats 8 1061 720)
 (intervals 56 3868 1500)
 (buffers 992 25))

-- 
Nathan DeGruchy
https://degruchy.org/
[email-masked]