Subject: bug#66394: [RE] Make register-read-with-preview more useful

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:04:19 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > I don't invite anybody to collaborate on github.
  > The code is stored there and AFAIK anybody can look at it without creating an
  > account, if any interest in this code I will provide a patch on this
  > list, what I did in previous mails without any answer BTW...

That is not as bad.  But if the code is only to look at, would it work
just as well to refer people to the code in the ELPA repo?
be an equally good place to refer people to?

Ifthat method has some drawback compared with referring to github, can
you describe the drawback?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)