Subject: bug#66385: closed (Issue no longer exists.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 09:00:02 +0000

Your bug report

#66385: emacs-org-journal fails to build.

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66385: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66385
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Issue no longer exists.
From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
To: 66385 Done <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 10:58:44 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This issue no longer exists so I'm closing it.

-- 
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails: 
 https://tuta.com

Subject: emacs-org-journal fails to build.
From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:56:58 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The `emacs` package `emacs-org-journal` fails to build, here are the logs,

phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-source-shebangs'
phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `check'
Running 10 tests (2023-10-07 09:23:00+0000, selector ‘t’)
   passed   1/10  org-journal-calendar-date-from-file-test (0.000895 sec)
Test org-journal-carryover-delete-empty-journal-test backtrace:
  signal(error ("Calling ‘org-fold-core-region’ with missing SPEC"))
  error("Calling `org-fold-core-region' with missing SPEC")
  org-fold-region(35 41 t drawer)
  org-insert-property-drawer()
  org-get-property-block(1 force)
  org-entry-put(nil "CREATED" "20190101")
  org-set-property("CREATED" "20190101")
  (progn (insert "* Wednesday, 01/01/19\n") (org-set-property "CREATED
  (unwind-protect (progn (insert "* Wednesday, 01/01/19\n") (org-set-p
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (let ((buffer "20181231") (org-journal-carryover-delete-empty-journa
  (let* ((org-journal-dir (concat org-journal-dir-test "-link")) (comm
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((org-journal-dir (concat org-journal-dir-tes
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name org-journal-carryover-delete-empty-jo
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector t :tests ... :test-map
  ert-run-tests(t #f(compiled-function (event-type &rest event-args) #
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-L" "." "-l" "tests/org-journal-test" "-f" "ert-run
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test org-journal-carryover-delete-empty-journal-test condition:
    (error "Calling ‘org-fold-core-region’ with missing SPEC")
   FAILED   2/10  org-journal-carryover-delete-empty-journal-test (0.308561
sec) at tests/org-journal-test.el:195
Test org-journal-carryover-items-test backtrace:
  signal(error ("Calling ‘org-fold-core-region’ with missing SPEC"))
  error("Calling `org-fold-core-region' with missing SPEC")
  org-fold-region(33 39 t drawer)
  org-insert-property-drawer()
  org-get-property-block(1 force)
  org-entry-put(nil "CREATED" "20190101")
  org-set-property("CREATED" "20190101")
  (progn (insert "* Tuesday, 01/01/19\n") (org-set-property "CREATED"
  (unwind-protect (progn (insert "* Tuesday, 01/01/19\n") (org-set-pro
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (let ((org-journal-file-type 'weekly) (system-time-locale "C") (buff
  (let* ((org-journal-dir (concat org-journal-dir-test "-link")) (comm
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((org-journal-dir (concat org-journal-dir-tes
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name org-journal-carryover-items-test :doc
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector t :tests ... :test-map
  ert-run-tests(t #f(compiled-function (event-type &rest event-args) #
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-L" "." "-l" "tests/org-journal-test" "-f" "ert-run
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test org-journal-carryover-items-test condition:
    (error "Calling ‘org-fold-core-region’ with missing SPEC")
   FAILED   3/10  org-journal-carryover-items-test (0.000440 sec) at
tests/org-journal-test.el:120
   passed   4/10  org-journal-carryover-keep-parents-test (0.016711 sec)
   passed   5/10  org-journal-convert-time-to-file-type-time-test (0.000369
sec)
   passed   6/10  org-journal-insert-header-test (0.006781 sec)
   passed   7/10  org-journal-scheduled-carryover-daily-test (0.012195 sec)
   passed   8/10  org-journal-scheduled-carryover-yearly-test (0.015233 sec)
Test org-journal-scheduled-weekly-test backtrace:
  signal(ert-test-failed (((should (equal (buffer-substring-no-propert
  ert-fail(((should (equal (buffer-substring-no-properties (point-min)
  (if (unwind-protect (setq value-104 (apply fn-102 args-103)) (setq f
  (let (form-description-106) (if (unwind-protect (setq value-104 (app
  (let ((value-104 'ert-form-evaluation-aborted-105)) (let (form-descr
  (let* ((fn-102 #'equal) (args-103 (condition-case err (let ((signal-
  (let* ((scheduled-entry-date (calendar-current-date day-offset)) (sc
  (let ((org-journal-file-type 'weekly) (org-journal-start-on-weekday
  (let* ((org-journal-dir (concat org-journal-dir-test "-link")) (comm
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((org-journal-dir (concat org-journal-dir-tes
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name org-journal-scheduled-weekly-test :do
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector t :tests ... :test-map
  ert-run-tests(t #f(compiled-function (event-type &rest event-args) #
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-L" "." "-l" "tests/org-journal-test" "-f" "ert-run
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test org-journal-scheduled-weekly-test condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (equal
    (buffer-substring-no-properties ... ...)
    (with-temp-buffer ... ...)))
      :form
      (equal "* Test header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:  20231008\n:END:\n*
Test header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:  20231009\n:END:\n** TODO Task
1\n<2023-10-09 Mon 00:00>\n** TODO Task 2\n<2023-10-09 Mon 00:00>" "* Test
header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:  20231008\n:END:\n* Test
header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:  20231009\n:END:\n** TODO Task
1\n2023-10-09 Mon 00:00\n** TODO Task 2\n2023-10-09 Mon 00:00")
      :value nil :explanation
      (arrays-of-different-length 181 177 "* Test
header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:  20231008\n:END:\n* Test
header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:  20231009\n:END:\n** TODO Task
1\n<2023-10-09 Mon 00:00>\n** TODO Task
2\n<2023-10-09 Mon 00:00>" "* Test header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:
 20231008\n:END:\n* Test header\n:PROPERTIES:\n:CREATED:
 20231009\n:END:\n** TODO Task 1\n2023-10-09 Mon 00:00\n** TODO Task
2\n2023-10-09 Mon 00:00" first-mismatch-at 121)))
   FAILED   9/10  org-journal-scheduled-weekly-test (0.009549 sec) at
tests/org-journal-test.el:319
   passed  10/10  org-journal-search-build-file-list-test (0.045957 sec)

Ran 10 tests, 7 results as expected, 3 unexpected (2023-10-07
09:23:00+0000, 0.638702 sec)

3 unexpected results:
   FAILED  org-journal-carryover-delete-empty-journal-test
   FAILED  org-journal-carryover-items-test
   FAILED  org-journal-scheduled-weekly-test

error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "emacs" arguments: ("-Q" "--batch" "-L"
"." "-l" "tests/org-journal-test" "-f" "ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit")
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 0.9 seconds
command "emacs" "-Q" "--batch" "-L" "." "-l" "tests/org-journal-test" "-f"
"ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit" failed with status 1
builder for
`/gnu/store/pvsx17m7n83iwfb7fm5m3rm4vnkvaz3d-emacs-org-journal-2.2.0.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/pvsx17m7n83iwfb7fm5m3rm4vnkvaz3d-emacs-org-journal-2.2.0.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/pv/sx17m7n83iwfb7fm5m3rm4vnkvaz3d-emacs-org-journal-2.2.0.drv.gz'.
applying 2 grafts for guix-1.4.0-13.e863274 ...
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/rmf5p50hyl92payx2vxc43vsp6wf39lx-profile.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/ci16lk4fgw9yqn49sm5pczk3g7wcr6ac-home.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
guix home: error: build of
`/gnu/store/ci16lk4fgw9yqn49sm5pczk3g7wcr6ac-home.drv' failed