Subject: Re: [cuirass] /search/latest/archive fails

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 12:51:53 +0200

This is a consequence of commit
9b227abd29b15e7e25c54a71c524e7b26252a270, and it should be enough to fix
it like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diff --git a/src/cuirass/http.scm b/src/cuirass/http.scm
index 7e4fd3b..9c4c723 100644
--- a/src/cuirass/http.scm
+++ b/src/cuirass/http.scm
@@ -133,7 +133,8 @@
     (finished . ,(bool->int finished?))
     (buildproducts . ,(list->vector
                        (map (lambda (product)
-                              `((type . ,(build-product-type product))
+                              `((id . ,(build-product-id product))
+                                (type . ,(build-product-type product))
                                 (path . ,(build-product-file product))
                                 (file-size . ,(build-product-file-size product))))
                             (build-products build))))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Ricardo