Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add rust-serde-with-macros-3.

From: Aleksandr Vityazev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 03:02:03 +0300

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-serde-with-macros-3): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 26 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index ff9350d96a..a859bf8fdf 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -60925,6 +60925,32 @@ (define-public rust-serde-yaml-0.8
         ("rust-indoc" ,rust-indoc-1)
         ("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1))))))
 
+(define-public rust-serde-with-macros-3
+  (package
+    (name "rust-serde-with-macros")
+    (version "3.3.0")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method url-fetch)
+       (uri (crate-uri "serde-with-macros" version))
+       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
+       (sha256
+        (base32
+         "0g1v1f3rxqkyf3vm6y4s51mg6cf7jcaqnhzskc0hbcry8mff2srf"))))
+    (build-system cargo-build-system)
+    (arguments
+     `(#:skip-build? #t
+       #:cargo-inputs
+       (("rust-darling" ,rust-darling-0.20)
+        ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
+        ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
+        ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))))
+    (home-page "https://github.com/jonasbb/serde_with/")
+    (synopsis "Proc-macro library for serde_with")
+    (description "This package provides proc-macro library for
+@code{serde_with}.")
+    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))
+
 (define-public rust-serdect-0.2
   (package
     (name "rust-serdect")

base-commit: a7e6b4c98b97921ab695218f9b89be4f1ded48c9
prerequisite-patch-id: ec4a09723b91089c8eb5b5269ae81272bb4d81b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9680399593e3dcdb5b10ee646023efd1215942d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 66497a0079d0077e7b5001707d8211c525ea7193
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f512542ae5806d47054e063e3dd1df66258c530
prerequisite-patch-id: 48abb1e84ca8d85b23794222f8fa5b4d2dfa4699
prerequisite-patch-id: a7fdd2f87131ad73865389152d4a826df24fcae7
prerequisite-patch-id: 1600413a45a50114906f4390653c3fbb7f536a4c
prerequisite-patch-id: 51e95882782a53eda933e884fb5e80487ba52b9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 177b2873f4e77585c464ac3d24bec78d58f128bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 631a6785018f999fcbf7e22fb8e2aae9329ced55
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bd1b328f9e3c7119fed731ffd7e7d87ac33f0c2
prerequisite-patch-id: 79105270952c22f07255cb315da1db44f505b07b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c5af3baa3dac6233837fb6eb0b7467b969caff4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1156b461c8622b5071656309b05c026abab0f277
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a5e3746b5092496884d50ef4359148ac9349a83
-- 
2.41.0

-- 

Aleksandr Vityazev