Subject: [bug#66378] [PATCH] gnu: Add xremap-wayland.

From: Aleksandr Vityazev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 03:03:12 +0300

* gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm (xremap-wayland): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm | 8 ++++++++
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
index fd9f36ab8a..9a6d261c69 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
@@ -2592,3 +2592,11 @@ (define rust-xremap
     (synopsis "Dynamic key remapp for X and Wayland")
     (description "This package provides dynamic key remapp for X and Wayland.")
     (license license:expat)))
+
+(define-public xremap-wayland
+  (package
+    (inherit rust-xremap)
+    (name "xremap")
+    (arguments
+     (substitute-keyword-arguments (package-arguments rust-xremap)
+       ((#:features _) '(list "wlroots"))))))

base-commit: a7e6b4c98b97921ab695218f9b89be4f1ded48c9
prerequisite-patch-id: ec4a09723b91089c8eb5b5269ae81272bb4d81b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9680399593e3dcdb5b10ee646023efd1215942d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 66497a0079d0077e7b5001707d8211c525ea7193
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f512542ae5806d47054e063e3dd1df66258c530
prerequisite-patch-id: 48abb1e84ca8d85b23794222f8fa5b4d2dfa4699
prerequisite-patch-id: a7fdd2f87131ad73865389152d4a826df24fcae7
prerequisite-patch-id: 1600413a45a50114906f4390653c3fbb7f536a4c
prerequisite-patch-id: 51e95882782a53eda933e884fb5e80487ba52b9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 177b2873f4e77585c464ac3d24bec78d58f128bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 631a6785018f999fcbf7e22fb8e2aae9329ced55
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bd1b328f9e3c7119fed731ffd7e7d87ac33f0c2
prerequisite-patch-id: 79105270952c22f07255cb315da1db44f505b07b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c5af3baa3dac6233837fb6eb0b7467b969caff4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1156b461c8622b5071656309b05c026abab0f277
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a5e3746b5092496884d50ef4359148ac9349a83
prerequisite-patch-id: 579e44cb67db2d0d3c6232c7c306457a0b5a1a27
prerequisite-patch-id: f5dc3c2782749512e23becb166db7aafacd0be1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 41717fac7367d7e596c093548408ab4bb7d11575
prerequisite-patch-id: 82761b9bede107314f9e75282e1851da281e1d53
prerequisite-patch-id: 4eaffd8b1788833c76590916476337e55ae234b0
prerequisite-patch-id: b501999eff4662ed2917dba3b934abd1a5e2252a
prerequisite-patch-id: d2b947c72b82c6366d8164f1d732a4d25c6cb4fa
prerequisite-patch-id: e1df80a774d3de676f01f262c68f506b0bc1ed92
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e2e9dfb8051b74814d7711e0247674a20329b1e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dc346b9df988744c17f4c810753d8afcb00a642
prerequisite-patch-id: e2c517c1181b6b34eda2f660985dd6db280d886f
prerequisite-patch-id: cf256fc20be65ced1f1486423f4bbea768d686ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c8c9425dae8a721016c4e0e7ed9c2fbe3556d9e
prerequisite-patch-id: fb5c2f33b0ee041a46c6025d04271c3dbdb53d15
prerequisite-patch-id: c9d2a6a24a622955395ad090a0eb22598c16b23d
prerequisite-patch-id: eeeefc7040171849bdaa2c9cd9f47731c80287ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 56c4e80a78ecd8514c5d96c4492925ad57d4dd14
prerequisite-patch-id: ebee5547a41485f7ca26f93609f53ade60601f3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c816f74d4166f1be0964ea0ef27d602495cd9bb
prerequisite-patch-id: faae90b478e36eb4f2f17bde8782032b30e2e4db
prerequisite-patch-id: bf26fe3d5e2082445217490ec635e6e85b65247f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1722a64febdad4cfaff4a22c44d9661fcf0b6a5a
-- 
2.41.0

-- 

Aleksandr Vityazev