Subject: [bug#66378] [PATCH] gnu: Add rust-xremap.

From: Aleksandr Vityazev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 03:03:10 +0300

* gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm (rust-xremap): New local variable.
---
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 57 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
index 894173b7dd..fd9f36ab8a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm
@@ -2535,3 +2535,60 @@ (define-public htmlq
     (synopsis "Like jq, but for HTML")
     (description "Extract content from HTML files using CSS selectors.")
     (license license:expat)))
+
+(define rust-xremap
+  (package
+    (name "rust-xremap")
+    (version "0.8.9")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method url-fetch)
+       (uri (crate-uri "xremap" version))
+       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
+       (sha256
+        (base32
+         "1815hz1a93brj6v9102xypds1qslf6gxgk9vcvxhxlhy1c2pfxvj"))))
+    (build-system cargo-build-system)
+    (arguments
+     `(#:cargo-test-flags '("--release")
+       #:features '()
+       #:cargo-inputs
+       (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
+        ("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4)
+        ("rust-clap-complete" ,rust-clap-complete-4)
+        ("rust-derive-where" ,rust-derive-where-1)
+        ("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.10)
+        ("rust-evdev" ,rust-evdev-0.12)
+        ("rust-fork" ,rust-fork-0.1)
+        ("rust-hyprland" ,rust-hyprland-0.3)
+        ("rust-indoc" ,rust-indoc-2)
+        ("rust-lazy-static" ,rust-lazy-static-1)
+        ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
+        ("rust-nix" ,rust-nix-0.26)
+        ("rust-regex" ,rust-regex-1)
+        ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
+        ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
+        ("rust-serde-with" ,rust-serde-with-3)
+        ("rust-serde-yaml" ,rust-serde-yaml-0.9)
+        ("rust-swayipc" ,rust-swayipc-3)
+        ("rust-wayland-client" ,rust-wayland-client-0.30)
+        ("rust-wayland-protocols-wlr" ,rust-wayland-protocols-wlr-0.1)
+        ("rust-x11rb" ,rust-x11rb-0.12)
+        ("rust-zbus" ,rust-zbus-1))
+       #:phases
+       (modify-phases %standard-phases
+         (add-after 'configure 'relax-requirements
+           (lambda _
+             (substitute*
+                 "guix-vendor/rust-wayland-sys-0.31.1.tar.gz/Cargo.toml"
+               (("version = \"0.5.1\"") "version = \"0.5.0\""))
+             (substitute*
+                 "guix-vendor/rust-strum-macros-0.25.2.tar.gz/Cargo.toml"
+               (("version = \"0.4.1\"") "version = \"0.4.0\""))
+             (substitute* "Cargo.toml"
+               (("version = \"0.4.19\"") "version = \"0.4.17\"")
+               (("version = \"1.9.4\"") "version = \"1.9.1\"")))))))
+    (home-page "https://github.com/k0kubun/xremap")
+    (synopsis "Dynamic key remapp for X and Wayland")
+    (description "This package provides dynamic key remapp for X and Wayland.")
+    (license license:expat)))

base-commit: a7e6b4c98b97921ab695218f9b89be4f1ded48c9
prerequisite-patch-id: ec4a09723b91089c8eb5b5269ae81272bb4d81b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9680399593e3dcdb5b10ee646023efd1215942d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 66497a0079d0077e7b5001707d8211c525ea7193
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f512542ae5806d47054e063e3dd1df66258c530
prerequisite-patch-id: 48abb1e84ca8d85b23794222f8fa5b4d2dfa4699
prerequisite-patch-id: a7fdd2f87131ad73865389152d4a826df24fcae7
prerequisite-patch-id: 1600413a45a50114906f4390653c3fbb7f536a4c
prerequisite-patch-id: 51e95882782a53eda933e884fb5e80487ba52b9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 177b2873f4e77585c464ac3d24bec78d58f128bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 631a6785018f999fcbf7e22fb8e2aae9329ced55
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bd1b328f9e3c7119fed731ffd7e7d87ac33f0c2
prerequisite-patch-id: 79105270952c22f07255cb315da1db44f505b07b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c5af3baa3dac6233837fb6eb0b7467b969caff4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1156b461c8622b5071656309b05c026abab0f277
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a5e3746b5092496884d50ef4359148ac9349a83
prerequisite-patch-id: 579e44cb67db2d0d3c6232c7c306457a0b5a1a27
prerequisite-patch-id: f5dc3c2782749512e23becb166db7aafacd0be1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 41717fac7367d7e596c093548408ab4bb7d11575
prerequisite-patch-id: 82761b9bede107314f9e75282e1851da281e1d53
prerequisite-patch-id: 4eaffd8b1788833c76590916476337e55ae234b0
prerequisite-patch-id: b501999eff4662ed2917dba3b934abd1a5e2252a
prerequisite-patch-id: d2b947c72b82c6366d8164f1d732a4d25c6cb4fa
prerequisite-patch-id: e1df80a774d3de676f01f262c68f506b0bc1ed92
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e2e9dfb8051b74814d7711e0247674a20329b1e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dc346b9df988744c17f4c810753d8afcb00a642
prerequisite-patch-id: e2c517c1181b6b34eda2f660985dd6db280d886f
prerequisite-patch-id: cf256fc20be65ced1f1486423f4bbea768d686ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c8c9425dae8a721016c4e0e7ed9c2fbe3556d9e
prerequisite-patch-id: fb5c2f33b0ee041a46c6025d04271c3dbdb53d15
prerequisite-patch-id: c9d2a6a24a622955395ad090a0eb22598c16b23d
prerequisite-patch-id: eeeefc7040171849bdaa2c9cd9f47731c80287ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 56c4e80a78ecd8514c5d96c4492925ad57d4dd14
prerequisite-patch-id: ebee5547a41485f7ca26f93609f53ade60601f3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c816f74d4166f1be0964ea0ef27d602495cd9bb
prerequisite-patch-id: faae90b478e36eb4f2f17bde8782032b30e2e4db
prerequisite-patch-id: bf26fe3d5e2082445217490ec635e6e85b65247f
-- 
2.41.0

-- 

Aleksandr Vityazev