Subject: bug#66373: 30.0.50; `describe-key' errors out with `Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 13)'

From: Nick Dokos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 11:53:23 -0400

`C-h k` and pressing ENTER from the keypad results in the following backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 13)
  car(13)
  event-end(13)
  help--analyze-key("\15" [kp-enter] nil)
  #f(compiled-function (kr) #<bytecode 0x1786dea54995adc4>)(("\15" . [kp-enter]))
  mapcar(#f(compiled-function (kr) #<bytecode 0x1786dea54995adc4>) (([(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))] . [(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))]) ("\15" . [kp-enter])))
  describe-key-briefly((([(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))] . [(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))]) ("\15" . [kp-enter])) nil)
  funcall-interactively(describe-key-briefly (([(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))] . [(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))]) ("\15" . [kp-enter])) nil)
  call-interactively(describe-key-briefly nil nil)
  command-execute(describe-key-briefly)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

C-h k RET or C-m from the standard keyboard result in similar backtraces.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-10-02 built on
 pierrot.dokosmarshall.org
Repository revision: ab8bc93cd42233c59a187b99dfb011c6fc5b86f6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201009
System Description: Fedora Linux 38 (Workstation Edition)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nick/elisp/cdlatex hides /home/nick/.config/emacs/elpa/cdlatex-20230411.748/cdlatex
~/src/emacs/htmlize/htmlize hides /home/nick/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-20210825.2150/htmlize
/home/nick/elisp/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/nick/elisp/ruby-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/nick/elisp/cal-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/calendar/cal-html

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug misearch multi-isearch shortdoc comp
comp-cstr warnings org-ref-natbib-bbl-citeproc ob-eukleides
org-checklist org-collector org-invoice org-learn org-mairix org-toc
ox-extra ob-rust-test ob-rust ert ewoc ess-tracebug compile ess-utils
ess-custom tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs org-clock org-colview org-crypt org-ctags org-habit
org-plot org-archive cl-print debug backtrace autoinsert arc-mode
archive-mode dired-aux pcmpl-unix ox-taskjuggler ox-s5 ox-koma-letter
ox-groff ox-freemind ox-deck ox-confluence ox-texinfo ox-org ox-md
ox-man ox-beamer recentf tree-widget comint-config bmkp-config bookmark+
bookmark+-key kmacro dired-x bookmark+-1 font-lock+ bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit cl bookmark+-mac bookmark pp ndk/utils mh-e mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs py-utils dates java-class-doc-config gnuplot-config
htmlize-config info-config lilypond-config python-config xcscope-config
auctex-config boxquote-config boxquote diary-config cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs
time gnorb-config gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-bbdb gnorb-registry
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnorb-gnus gnorb-utils org-attach
nngnorb nnir bbdb-config bbdb-message bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs octave-config pandoc-config
pandoc-mode org-sml-config ob-sml org-protocol-config org-protocol
server org-config org-tempo tempo org-capture ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell
files-x shell ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-ruby ob-R ob-python python project compat
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-octave ob-maxima ob-lisp ob-lilypond ob-latex
ob-js ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-clojure ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs iimage org-man org-mouse advice image-file
image-converter org-indent vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-eldoc
oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-agenda org-element
org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree generator org-refile appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs url-config org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table easy-mmode ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-element-ast cl-extra help-mode inline rx org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version org-compat org-macs pcase format-spec
constants-config smtpmail-config smime gnutls puny dig ldap gnus-config
isearch-config experimental winner ring auctex-autoloads tex-site
cargo-autoloads cargo-mode-autoloads cargo-transient-autoloads
cdlatex-autoloads cider-autoloads consult-autoloads counsel-autoloads
elpy-autoloads company-autoloads ess-view-data-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads exwm-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads geiser-autoloads
inf-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads jupyter-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-jedi-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads lsp-scheme-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads
ob-rust-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads org-notifications-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-ql-autoloads finder-inf org-ref-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
compat-autoloads emacsql-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
paredit-autoloads parinfer-rust-mode-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads peg-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads request-autoloads
rjsx-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads rustic-autoloads f-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads sound-wav-autoloads deferred-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads sx-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads
websocket-autoloads dash-autoloads info writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads yaml-autoloads
zmq-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1189415 273145) (symbols 48 51568 7)
 (strings 32 163216 7501) (string-bytes 1 6074247) (vectors 16 66122)
 (vector-slots 8 1560717 73759) (floats 8 1061 1813)
 (intervals 56 6160 633) (buffers 992 30))

-- 
Nick