Subject: bug#66373: closed (Re: bug#66373: This can be closed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 06:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#66373: 30.0.50; `describe-key' errors out with `Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 13)'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66373: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66373
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#66373: This can be closed
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Nick Dokos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 09:21:11 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 23:44:54 -0400
> From: Nick Dokos <[email-masked]>
> 
> I updated Emacs but forgot to rebase, so I was running without the last 
> 822 commits. The problem does not occur on current master.
> 
> Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing the bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; `describe-key' errors out with `Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 13)'
From: Nick Dokos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 11:53:23 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

`C-h k` and pressing ENTER from the keypad results in the following backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 13)
  car(13)
  event-end(13)
  help--analyze-key("\15" [kp-enter] nil)
  #f(compiled-function (kr) #<bytecode 0x1786dea54995adc4>)(("\15" . [kp-enter]))
  mapcar(#f(compiled-function (kr) #<bytecode 0x1786dea54995adc4>) (([(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))] . [(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))]) ("\15" . [kp-enter])))
  describe-key-briefly((([(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))] . [(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))]) ("\15" . [kp-enter])) nil)
  funcall-interactively(describe-key-briefly (([(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))] . [(select-window (#<window 37 on *Help*>))]) ("\15" . [kp-enter])) nil)
  call-interactively(describe-key-briefly nil nil)
  command-execute(describe-key-briefly)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

C-h k RET or C-m from the standard keyboard result in similar backtraces.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-10-02 built on
 pierrot.dokosmarshall.org
Repository revision: ab8bc93cd42233c59a187b99dfb011c6fc5b86f6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201009
System Description: Fedora Linux 38 (Workstation Edition)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nick/elisp/cdlatex hides /home/nick/.config/emacs/elpa/cdlatex-20230411.748/cdlatex
~/src/emacs/htmlize/htmlize hides /home/nick/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-20210825.2150/htmlize
/home/nick/elisp/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/nick/elisp/ruby-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nick/src/emacs/org/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/nick/elisp/cal-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/calendar/cal-html

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug misearch multi-isearch shortdoc comp
comp-cstr warnings org-ref-natbib-bbl-citeproc ob-eukleides
org-checklist org-collector org-invoice org-learn org-mairix org-toc
ox-extra ob-rust-test ob-rust ert ewoc ess-tracebug compile ess-utils
ess-custom tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs org-clock org-colview org-crypt org-ctags org-habit
org-plot org-archive cl-print debug backtrace autoinsert arc-mode
archive-mode dired-aux pcmpl-unix ox-taskjuggler ox-s5 ox-koma-letter
ox-groff ox-freemind ox-deck ox-confluence ox-texinfo ox-org ox-md
ox-man ox-beamer recentf tree-widget comint-config bmkp-config bookmark+
bookmark+-key kmacro dired-x bookmark+-1 font-lock+ bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit cl bookmark+-mac bookmark pp ndk/utils mh-e mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs py-utils dates java-class-doc-config gnuplot-config
htmlize-config info-config lilypond-config python-config xcscope-config
auctex-config boxquote-config boxquote diary-config cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs
time gnorb-config gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-bbdb gnorb-registry
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnorb-gnus gnorb-utils org-attach
nngnorb nnir bbdb-config bbdb-message bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs octave-config pandoc-config
pandoc-mode org-sml-config ob-sml org-protocol-config org-protocol
server org-config org-tempo tempo org-capture ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell
files-x shell ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-ruby ob-R ob-python python project compat
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-octave ob-maxima ob-lisp ob-lilypond ob-latex
ob-js ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-clojure ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs iimage org-man org-mouse advice image-file
image-converter org-indent vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-eldoc
oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-agenda org-element
org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree generator org-refile appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs url-config org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table easy-mmode ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-element-ast cl-extra help-mode inline rx org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version org-compat org-macs pcase format-spec
constants-config smtpmail-config smime gnutls puny dig ldap gnus-config
isearch-config experimental winner ring auctex-autoloads tex-site
cargo-autoloads cargo-mode-autoloads cargo-transient-autoloads
cdlatex-autoloads cider-autoloads consult-autoloads counsel-autoloads
elpy-autoloads company-autoloads ess-view-data-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads exwm-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads geiser-autoloads
inf-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads jupyter-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-jedi-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads lsp-scheme-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads
ob-rust-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads org-notifications-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads org-ql-autoloads finder-inf org-ref-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
compat-autoloads emacsql-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
paredit-autoloads parinfer-rust-mode-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads peg-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads request-autoloads
rjsx-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads rustic-autoloads f-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads sound-wav-autoloads deferred-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads sx-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads
websocket-autoloads dash-autoloads info writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads yaml-autoloads
zmq-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1189415 273145) (symbols 48 51568 7)
 (strings 32 163216 7501) (string-bytes 1 6074247) (vectors 16 66122)
 (vector-slots 8 1560717 73759) (floats 8 1061 1813)
 (intervals 56 6160 633) (buffers 992 30))

-- 
Nick