Subject: bug#66358: Some options are really subcommands + ignore arguments

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:39:29 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 10:48, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It seems a reasonable improvement to me, but I think *all* the
> incompatible errors should be accumulated and printed in one go.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ ./pre-inst-env guix archive --import --authorize hello --export < /tmp/hello.nar
guix archive: error: the options 'import' 'export' 'authorize' are exclusive
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

See v2 in #66592.

  [bug#66592] [PATCH v2] scripts: archive: Check compatibility of command line options.
  Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
  Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:33:10 +0200
  id:5c26f1[email-masked]
  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/66592
  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/msgid/5c26f1[email-masked]
  https://yhetil.org/guix/5c26f1[email-masked]

Cheers,
simon