Subject: [bug#66348] [PATCH RFC] gnu: glibc: Fix CVE-2023-4911.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 23:24:56 +0200

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Am Samstag, dem 07.10.2023 um 00:24 +0200 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:

[...]

>> Another concern: we’ll be grafting every single package.  It hurts
>> performance so we may want to “ungraft” in core-updates and get it
>> merged soon.
>> 
>> Thoughts?
> Is core-updates ready otherwise?  If not, we might want to do a quick
> "ungrafting" branch before that.

To be clear: I think this patch should go to ‘master’, we’d rather not
wait too long.

As for ungrafting, yeah, maybe we’ll need a branch, but let’s discuss
that separately.

Thanks,
Ludo’.