Subject: 29.1.50; Additional known keywords for finder

From: Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 12:20:35 +0200

Hello,

I propose to add a few more commonly used keywords to finder.el. For
example "tree-sitter" is used by all the newly introduced major modes.
Besides that the following additional keywords might be useful and could
be added to `finder-known-keywords':

(accessibility . "Features improving accessibility")
(completion    . "Minibuffer and code completion")
(network       . "Features accessing the network")
(theme         . "Themes and styling")
(tree-sitter   . "Modes based Tree-Sitter")

For reference, a list of unknown keywords sorted by usage can be
obtained as follows:

(seq-sort-by
 #'cdr #'>
 (seq-filter (lambda (x) (> (cdr x) 1))
             (finder-unknown-keywords)))

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 29.1.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-10-03
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid