Subject: Re: bug#66311: Request for merging "qt-team" branch

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 08:23:14 -0400

Hi Ludo!

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> I think this branch should be fine to merge.  Let's see what QA thinks
>> of it.
>
> Now fully built on ci.guix, with a 72% success rate (73% on current
> ‘master’):
>
>   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/latest/dashboard?spec=qt-team

Thanks for the heads-up!  I hoped to be able to have qtbase built for
aarch64, but it keeps failing for reasons.  The last one is:

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2186594/log/raw

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Substitute: 
substitute: [Kupdating substitutes from 'http://10.0.0.1'...   0.0%
substitute: [Kupdating substitutes from 'http://10.0.0.1'... 100.0%
cannot build missing derivation ?/gnu/store/xwapll8g23f43j2h2l21csnqq4nizy7h-qtbase-5.15.10.drv?
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Which is our longstanding bug #54447.  Previously it had been canceled
for reasons I ignore.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim