Subject: 29.1; Typo in image-mode.el

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 15:54:51 +0900

Attached is a patch to fix typo in doc strings in image-mode.el.

Bye,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine

diff -r c344b3f4d031 lisp/image-mode.el
--- a/lisp/image-mode.el	Fri Aug 04 02:57:32 2023 +0900
+++ b/lisp/image-mode.el	Mon Oct 02 15:50:51 2023 +0900
@@ -772,7 +772,7 @@
 ;;;###autoload
 (defun image-mode-to-text ()
   "Set a non-image mode as major mode in combination with image minor mode.
-A non-mage major mode found from `auto-mode-alist' or fundamental mode
+A non-image major mode found from `auto-mode-alist' or fundamental mode
 displays an image file as text."
   ;; image-mode-as-text = normal-mode + image-minor-mode
   (let ((previous-image-type image-type)) ; preserve `image-type'
@@ -785,7 +785,7 @@
 
 (defun image-mode-as-hex ()
   "Set `hexl-mode' as major mode in combination with image minor mode.
-A non-mage major mode found from `auto-mode-alist' or fundamental mode
+A non-image major mode found from `auto-mode-alist' or fundamental mode
 displays an image file as hex.  `image-minor-mode' provides the key
 \\<image-mode-map>\\[image-toggle-hex-display] to switch back to `image-mode' \
 to display an image file as

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-freebsd13.2, GTK+ Version
3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.4)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: 13.2-RELEASE-p3

Configured using:
 'configure --with-canna --with-canna-includes=/usr/local/canna/include
--with-canna-libraries=/usr/local/canna/lib --without-xim
--disable-largefile --without-modules --with-sound=yes
--with-file-notification=yes --disable-build-details
--localstatedir=/var --without-gconf --without-libsystemd
--without-selinux CFLAGS=-O3'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBXML2 NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/keita/elisp:
  value of $LANG: ja_JP.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/keita/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230919.2146/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/keita/elisp/reftex-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/textmodes/reftex-parse
/home/keita/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/keita/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/keita/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-hg cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs shortdoc pp cl-print
help-fns radix-tree textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check qp mh-thread mh-identity mh-comp mh-search
mh-letter mm-archive jka-compr latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake
project compile warnings icons tex-ispell tex-style tex texmathp
magit-sparse-checkout mule-util smiley mail-extr vc-git vc-dispatcher
bug-reference magit-extras face-remap magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode easy-mmode
git-commit rx log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring server ansi-color
magit-mode transient cl-extra edmacro kmacro help-mode magit-git
magit-base magit-section format-spec cursor-sensor crm dash compat
misearch multi-isearch yahtml time-stamp yatexlib mh-mime mh-gnus
mh-alias mh-show goto-addr thingatpt gnus-cite gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus-range gnus nnheader mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit mh-seq mh-inc hl-line mh-tool-bar mh-acros
mh-xface mh-utils mailabbrev mh-folder which-func imenu gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mh-scan mh-e mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
preview-latex tex-site canna-im magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
transient-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
seq-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib japan-util rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 502336 65743)
 (symbols 48 26715 0)
 (strings 32 125603 6023)
 (string-bytes 1 4323227)
 (vectors 16 85782)
 (vector-slots 8 1846776 62811)
 (floats 8 291 278)
 (intervals 56 21032 519)
 (buffers 976 38))