Subject: bug#66243: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Nontext mouse cursor as default

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:32:57 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:09:44 +0200
>> From:  Manuel Giraud via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> This patch sets the mouse cursor to nontext wherever you enter the
>> tool-bar or the tab-bar.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Which GUI environments/window-systems/toolkits are affected by this
> change?

I have tested only on X with the following toolkits: "no", "lucid" and
"gtk3".  This change affect tab-bar and tool-bar for both "no" and
"lucid".  For "gtk3", only tab-bar is affected since the tool-bar is
native GTK (ie. the mouse cursor is modified already).

I cannot test on windows or mac.  Do you want me to test others combo?
-- 
Manuel Giraud