Subject: [bug#66217] [PATCH 09/22] gnu: Add qmk-firmware-ergodox-ez-dvorak-42-key.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:04:32 -0400

* gnu/packages/firmware.scm (qmk-firmware-ergodox-ez-dvorak-42-key): New variable.
---

 gnu/packages/firmware.scm | 11 +++++++++++
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/firmware.scm b/gnu/packages/firmware.scm
index 7220177eadb..79ef0416b3d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/firmware.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/firmware.scm
@@ -1432,3 +1432,14 @@ (define-public qmk-firmware-ergodox-ez-default
 keymap definition, or the
 @url{https://configure.ergodox-ez.com/ergodox-ez/layouts/JwwW/latest/0,
 ErgoDox EZ Configurator} page."))
+
+(define-public qmk-firmware-ergodox-ez-dvorak-42-key
+  (make-qmk-firmware "ergodox_ez" "dvorak_42_key" #:description "\
+This is a Dvorak-based layout for the ErgoDox EZ.  Its basic key layout is
+similar to the Atreus @samp{dvorak_42_key} layout; in fact this layout was
+created for seamless switching between the ErgoDox EZ and Atreus keyboards.
+On the base layer, the keys that don't exist on the Atreus are mapped to MEH
+shortcuts and can be interpreted by your window managher.  This layout only
+makes use of the 42 keys that the Atreus also has for the main functionality.
+See the @file{keyboards/atreus/keymaps/dvorak_42_key/keymap.c} source file for
+the keymap definition."))
-- 
2.41.0