Subject: [bug#66199] [PATCH] gnu: librepcb: Update to 1.0.0.

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 00:35:14 +0000

Em 26/09/2023 09:08, pinoaffe escreveu:
> Hi,

Hi!

> thank you for your review!
>
> Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> writes:
>> The commit message should also mention the switch to
>> cmake-build-system, the "not overriding" of the configure phase, the
>> new inputs and the test skip..
> I wasn't sure how to phrase / format this, is what I arrived at OK?

You can check the logs of e.g. commit 
19617735df2b1af3b169d8153ae543ad3e0fc1a1 for reference.

>> Inputs should be sorted alphabetically.
> Done
>
'googletest' should be a native input, it's a test requirement only.

[...]

> I'll send some updated patches in a minute
>
> Kind regards,
> pinoaffe

[Comment on the LibrePCB update patch specifically]: This v2 is much 
better, thanks. While investigating the build I also found a few more 
things that could be improved:

- The bundles that were unvendored can be deleted in a source snippet 
(see e.g. the mixxx package).

- LibrePCB builds a test executable at 
tests/unittests/librepcb-unittests. Instead of 'make test', that file 
could be run manually when overriding the check phase.

- The license list should be updated as some of the bundles listed there 
are not being provided anymore, or even better let it be only gpl3+ 
because that's the license of the final product.

- I got two merge conflicts on 06dc36ffb7cde821a4762b299d1c95b3788ba110, 
please rebase it to the latest commit.

If the tests are too problematic that's fine, I can merge this patch 
with the other changes later this week.

Vinicius