Subject: [bug#66180] [PATCH 00/19] Sort packages in node-xyz.scm

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 14:47:41 +0200

This patch series roughly sorts the whole node-xyz.scm file, and adds
a reminder header to add packages in the alphabetical order.

Nicolas Graves (19):
  gnu: node-bindings: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-util-deprecate: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-once: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-ieee754: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-inherits: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-safe-buffer: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-string-decoder: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-readable-stream: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-irc and node-irc-colors: Move in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-nan: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-addon-api: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-sqlite3: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-file-uri-to-path: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-segfault-handler: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-ms: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-debug: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-serialport packages: Move packages in alphabetical order.
  gnu: node-semver: Move package in alphabetical order.
  gnu: packages: node-xyz: Add alphatical order header.

 gnu/packages/node-xyz.scm | 1480 +++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 742 insertions(+), 738 deletions(-)

base-commit: 792a20ab93cf88feae119296b0d2db58dccf3732
-- 
2.41.0