Subject: bug#66177: closed (Re: [PATCH 0/5] Improve python-django-4.2 phases.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2024 05:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#66177: [PATCH 0/5] Improve python-django-4.2 phases. 

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66177: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66177
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Improve python-django-4.2 phases.
From: jgart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2024 00:05:44 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Just a quick reminder ;)

Applied!

-- 
Best regards,
jgart

Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Improve python-django-4.2 phases.
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 12:18:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series introduces simple improvements to the
python-django-4.2 package. 

Nicolas Graves (5):
  gnu: python-django-4.2: Use test-flags argument.
  gnu: python-django-4.2: Comment formatting.
  gnu: python-django-4.2: Add --failfast to test-flags.
  gnu: python-django-4.2: Use pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-django-4.2: Simpler unittest skip.

 gnu/packages/django.scm | 27 +++++++++++++++------------
 1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

base-commit: f45c0c82289d409b4fac00464ea8b323839ba53f
prerequisite-patch-id: eb618ab7b10483d917c308a38792af98baa517e2
prerequisite-patch-id: c12968d02d99c253f858586a86b16fa32d41f1c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 09d995d48139f8e61183d5634cda13a01cdb50f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 86baa45ec2aad977c8c8135f7613aa391155de6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3425fbbff6a603d60b4e143ea2141aabf4ddc92c
prerequisite-patch-id: c373c01aab5dcba3503a97d51c62a595147a041c
prerequisite-patch-id: cda857c790b88c681c4e713c5f71e40291970daf
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e234d0f4d93d2aad499eec8842be3d28da98707
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f664cb2fd995a53765c5ffc19a708ac795cc0c4
prerequisite-patch-id: ed447cba9cf9b7e1a1b47aa27acb14f8f2da0a8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f80c5bbbfb8cd3347951c4d57634e93ffa79924
prerequisite-patch-id: 1aaa9f0d466e2d6837f75844df48a98beb70ff24
prerequisite-patch-id: 34502820d8c0355b3ed2638c457084edeaba029d
prerequisite-patch-id: a96258da9e78cfb9ac9893cdcdeb38b69b75f134
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a2da4ee89dbbdb2244845149ce6da967ddd5268
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f9c4205781d1f0e2bb7af2d21875de08ee3ecd5
prerequisite-patch-id: ed1a2ebf448a6ec85b29108046fe806b1162718b
prerequisite-patch-id: ae749fc3fa0ab1768841ffb4633847b5b2233881
prerequisite-patch-id: 46b8490d2b338229a2f3c5e39427275cf46982ba
prerequisite-patch-id: e1b3ae3eed0076928db6805fed2e3e43b08384c9
prerequisite-patch-id: ae85b0453312d6487eb8120cb3b2510a219dcb97
prerequisite-patch-id: f8181365677e68d8628013c7636e9ff56214ac9e
prerequisite-patch-id: 05d447ebc6c813214474eb285b568c8f8f1c1cd7
prerequisite-patch-id: 48018762378fe79b23305290561ace7ef2eac784
prerequisite-patch-id: 098ac47159be07775eefb48ea7b357bdb7e438d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 89306b41386cb29db7c147e8c4468a3b4d8d292d
prerequisite-patch-id: 29e414b1ede9108047ff224e1e24a3adb2c44c52
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d5ea13bfd691e6829a039464684ab82e0f0a5ef
prerequisite-patch-id: b8c18091929e58b49847ab510d3d75a8a934cad0
prerequisite-patch-id: fc10e0f10347726cc356681964011238c8eb98e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a607a1659b22afb0c21dec3d8eb1e2ed51e47a9
prerequisite-patch-id: cb0b4de1ad6baad8dccea6d89d0cdf81d4b30ea3
prerequisite-patch-id: d94c7d3766852d0e3bb0d26c66afa8a243e436fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 345914ff5f5f2987b005bf7293ba553ee32c73af
prerequisite-patch-id: 92778baaa15b55c29c1d7c617363ea459946a199
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c6b966468422e015d70942a0abfafcf89eccca4
prerequisite-patch-id: d4352d5b7cfb625a46aac34be99d8a43fbdd2e5a
prerequisite-patch-id: add2c16fb11d7f3f207b5439dbdfca70f3d9f462
prerequisite-patch-id: c8ff684f8baba8683674909102dd0a2e5f67ec9c
prerequisite-patch-id: 949a9784034fcc7cdcced6d351f0d2889d35371a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d7d6ff290f74b65c404494f3aab66f1555174d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fd8e4653e3029998449fae74d3e3fdc986ca9ea
-- 
2.41.0