Subject: bug#66173: closed (Re: bug#66173: Package unknown-horizons fails during build process)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 12:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#66173: Package unknown-horizons fails during build process

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
66173: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=66173
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#66173: Package unknown-horizons fails during build process
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Simon South <[email-masked]>, 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 13:08:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Samstag, dem 13.01.2024 um 10:50 -0500 schrieb Simon South:
> Liliana, 宋文武:
> 
> Are you interested in reviewing these patches?  Unfortunately I
> neglected to CC the games team when posting them.
> 
> They fix the build of Unknown Horizons in master.
> 
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/66173
> 
> -- 
I came, saw, and pushed.

Sorry for not coming earlier.

Subject: [BUG] Package unknown-horizons fails during build process
From: Rodrigo Morales <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 02:35:39 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The last 120 lines of the build log (i.e.
=/var/log/guix/drvs/d7/hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv.gz=)
are shown in the second code block below.

The complete build log can be downloaded at http://0x0.st/HVoh.drv.gz
[[https://web.archive.org/web/20230924023306/http://0x0.st/HVoh.drv.gz][(archive
link)]]

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
$ guix package -i unknown-horizons
The following package will be installed:
   unknown-horizons 2019.1

The following derivation will be built:
  /gnu/store/d7hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv

building /gnu/store/d7hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv...
100% 'check'
builder for `/gnu/store/d7hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/d7hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/d7/hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv.gz'.
guix package: error: build of
`/gnu/store/d7hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv'
failed
$ echo $?
1
#+END_EXAMPLE

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
zcat /var/log/guix/drvs/d7/hlb25qf9wirgdl4w80snbadsm8fgkq-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv.gz
| tail -n 120
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_example
tests/unittests/test_timer.py .............                              [ 70%]
tests/unittests/gui/test_window_manager.py .....                         [ 72%]
tests/unittests/misc/test_paths.py ..                                    [ 73%]
tests/unittests/mp/test_run_server.py ss                                 [ 73%]
tests/unittests/mp/test_server_statistics.py ..                          [ 74%]
tests/unittests/util/test_check_updates.py ..................            [ 79%]
tests/unittests/util/test_color.py ....                                  [ 80%]
tests/unittests/util/test_platform.py ..                                 [ 81%]
tests/unittests/util/test_registry.py ..                                 [ 82%]
tests/unittests/util/test_shapes.py ...                                  [ 83%]
tests/unittests/util/test_tile_orientation.py ..........                 [ 86%]
tests/unittests/util/test_yamlcachestorage.py .                          [ 86%]
tests/unittests/world/test_component.py .                                [ 86%]
tests/unittests/world/test_ingametype_classes.py ...                     [ 87%]
tests/unittests/world/test_storage.py ..............                     [ 91%]
tests/unittests/world/test_world.py .                                    [ 92%]
tests/unittests/world/buildability/test_connectedareacache.py .          [ 92%]
tests/unittests/world/buildability/test_partialbinarycache.py .....      [ 93%]
tests/unittests/world/component/test_healthcomponent.py .....            [ 95%]
tests/unittests/world/component/test_namedcomponent.py ......            [ 97%]
tests/unittests/world/component/test_tradepostcomponent.py ..            [ 97%]
tests/unittests/world/production/test_productionline.py ...              [ 98%]
tests/unittests/world/units/collectors/test_collector.py ....            [100%]

=================================== FAILURES ===================================
____________________________ test_savegame_upgrade _____________________________

args = ()

    def wrapped(*args):
    if not manual_session and not use_fixture:
    s, p = new_session(mapgen=mapgen, human_player=human_player,
ai_players=ai_players)
    elif use_fixture:
    path = os.path.join(TEST_FIXTURES_DIR, use_fixture + '.sqlite')
    if not os.path.exists(path):
    raise Exception('Savegame {} not found'.format(path))
    s = load_session(path)

    timelimit = Timer(handler)
    timelimit.start(timeout)

    try:
    if use_fixture:
    return func(s, *args)
    elif not manual_session:
    return func(s, p, *args)
    else:
>    return func(*args)

tests/game/__init__.py:243:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
tests/game/test_load_save.py:215: in test_savegame_upgrade
    session.run(seconds=30)
tests/game/__init__.py:140: in run
    Scheduler().tick(Scheduler().cur_tick + 1)
horizons/scheduler.py:95: in tick
    callback.callback()
horizons/util/python/callback.py:48: in __call__
    return self.callback(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
horizons/ai/pirate.py:99: in tick
    self.combat_manager.tick()
horizons/ai/aiplayer/combat/combatmanager.py:343: in tick
    self.lookout()
horizons/ai/aiplayer/combat/combatmanager.py:334: in lookout
    self.handle_casual_combat()
horizons/ai/aiplayer/combat/combatmanager.py:423: in handle_casual_combat
    rules = (filters.not_in_fleet, filters.pirate,
filters.ship_state(self.ships, self.shipStates.idle))
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

self = <horizons.ai.aiplayer.combat.unitmanager.UnitManager object at
0x7ffff0e81840>
state_dict = <DefaultWeakKeyDictionary at 0x7ffff0e82a70>
ship_states = EnumValue(<horizons.ext.enum.Enum object at
0x7ffff5b24e50>, 0, 'idle')

    def _ship_state_rule(self, state_dict, ship_states):
    """
    Rule stating that ship has to be in any of given states.
    """
>    if not isinstance(ship_states, collections.Iterable):
E    AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'Iterable'

horizons/ai/aiplayer/combat/unitmanager.py:154: AttributeError
------------------------------ Captured log call -------------------------------
WARNING  util.savegameupgrader:savegameupgrader.py:75 Discovered old
savegame file, auto-upgrading: 76 -> 77
=============================== warnings summary ===============================
horizons/extscheduler.py:72
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/horizons/extscheduler.py:72:
SyntaxWarning: "is" with a literal. Did you mean "=="?
    if obj.loops > 0 or obj.loops is -1:

tests/gui/__init__.py:148
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/tests/gui/__init__.py:148:
PytestUnknownMarkWarning: Unknown pytest.mark.gui_test - is this a
typo?  You can register custom marks to avoid this warning - for
details, see https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/how-to/mark.html
    gui_test = pytest.mark.gui_test

tests/game/long/test_ai_long.py:30
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/tests/game/long/test_ai_long.py:30:
PytestUnknownMarkWarning: Unknown pytest.mark.long - is this a typo?
You can register custom marks to avoid this warning - for details, see
https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/how-to/mark.html
    @pytest.mark.long

tests/game/long/test_ai_quick.py:30
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/tests/game/long/test_ai_quick.py:30:
PytestUnknownMarkWarning: Unknown pytest.mark.long - is this a typo?
You can register custom marks to avoid this warning - for details, see
https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/how-to/mark.html
    @pytest.mark.long

tests/game/long/test_ai_very_long.py:30
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/tests/game/long/test_ai_very_long.py:30:
PytestUnknownMarkWarning: Unknown pytest.mark.long - is this a typo?
You can register custom marks to avoid this warning - for details, see
https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/how-to/mark.html
    @pytest.mark.long

tests/game/long/test_load_save_long.py:33
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/tests/game/long/test_load_save_long.py:33:
PytestUnknownMarkWarning: Unknown pytest.mark.long - is this a typo?
You can register custom marks to avoid this warning - for details, see
https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/how-to/mark.html
    @pytest.mark.long

horizons/util/tile_orientation.py:26
  /tmp/guix-build-unknown-horizons-2019.1.drv-0/unknown-horizons-2019.1/horizons/util/tile_orientation.py:26:
DeprecationWarning: invalid escape sequence '\ '
    """

-- Docs: https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/how-to/capture-warnings.html
=========================== short test summary info ============================
FAILED tests/game/test_load_save.py::test_savegame_upgrade - AttributeError: ...
====== 1 failed, 237 passed, 91 skipped, 2 xfailed, 7 warnings in 26.45s =======
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "pytest" arguments: ("tests")
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 26.7 seconds
command "pytest" "tests" failed with status 1
#+end_example