Subject: gnu: games: Update openrct2.

From: Daniel Trujillo Viedma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 00:40:21 +0200

Hello! My name is Daniel, I'm a newbie in Guix.

This is my second patch (the first one didn't ended well: 
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=50052), so please, be 
aware that may be problems with it.

This patch updates openrct to a newer version, and fixes current issues 
(I recall the title sequences weren't working before). This is a 
considerable bump, and openrct2 builds have been splitted into some 
extra packages (openmsx, opensfx, etc...) which are also included in the 
patch.

Additionally moved openrct2 definition together with its extra packages 
(openquest was defined between those and openrct2 itself).

The total size of the package is 727.0 MiB

I tried to contact the author of the patch adding openrct2 to Guix in 
first place (https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28794), 
Rutger Helling, at [email-masked] but I always get an "Address not 
found" error.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Cheers,

Dani.