Subject: Re: bug#66172: Acknowledgement (gnu: games: Update openrct2.)

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 11:26:06 +0200

Am Sonntag, dem 24.09.2023 um 00:42 +0200 schrieb Daniel Trujillo
Viedma:

> Subject: [PATCH] Update: openrct2
> 
> ---
You're missing a ChangeLog for your changes.  Please try to mimic the
general layout of the commits around (for more information see chapter
22, Contributing, in the Guix manual).

>     (description
> -    "openrct2-title-sequences is a set of title sequences for
> OpenRCT2.")
> -   (license license:gpl3+)))
> +    "Contains the title sequence that is distributed with each
> release of
> +OpenRCT2.")
> +   (license license:cc-by4.0)))
Descriptions should be complete sentences ("This package contains…").

Try not to move packages around as you edit them and in general, do one
commit for one package at a time.  That is, first update title
sequences, then objects, …, then add the new packages, then update
openrct2 proper, and then if it's still needed move it to where you
want it to be in the file, all with separate commits.

Cheers