Subject: 29.1.50; daemon crashing after X forwarding disconnects

From: Benjamin Schwehn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:22:08 +0200

Hi,
I have emacs daemon reproducibly crashing in this scenario:

- emacs running as daemon via systemd user service
- running "emacsclient -nc" via ssh -X session
- stop X server on client machine or cut network connection between
 client and server
- run emacsclient -nc again

Result:
emacs window opens for about a second, then the daemon crashes. The
daemon then automatically restarts via the systemd service and once it
is up again, emacsclient works fine again.

Log in journalctl:

11:10:18 emacs[267232]: Backtrace:
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x1a81e1)[0x5584b348c1e1]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x51635)[0x5584b3335635]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x5206d)[0x5584b333606d]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x2edfb1)[0x5584b35d1fb1]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]:
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x42520)[0x7f21b6fc5520]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x138684)[0x5584b341c684]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x2c1a7c)[0x5584b35a5a7c]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x2c2e9b)[0x5584b35a6e9b]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x228234)[0x5584b350c234]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x228147)[0x5584b350c147]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x21897d)[0x5584b34fc97d]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x228147)[0x5584b350c147]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x218e55)[0x5584b34fce55]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x228147)[0x5584b350c147]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x217ccd)[0x5584b34fbccd]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x228147)[0x5584b350c147]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x228147)[0x5584b350c147]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x229045)[0x5584b350d045]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x226da3)[0x5584b350ada3]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x22991d)[0x5584b350d91d]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x224a73)[0x5584b3508a73]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x224c7c)[0x5584b3508c7c]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x226da3)[0x5584b350ada3]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]:
/usr/local/lib/emacs/29.1.50/native-lisp/29.1.50-962049e0/server-0cc44189-b99afbb0.eln(F7365727665722d65786563757465_server_execute_0+0x868)[0x7f21b06b7fc8]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x224fe2)[0x5584b3508fe2]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x2720d7)[0x5584b35560d7]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x226da3)[0x5584b350ada3]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]:
/usr/local/lib/emacs/29.1.50/native-lisp/29.1.50-962049e0/server-0cc44189-b99afbb0.eln(F7365727665722d657865637574652d636f6e74696e756174696f6e_server_execute_continuation_0+0x>
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x226da3)[0x5584b350ada3]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]:
/usr/local/lib/emacs/29.1.50/native-lisp/29.1.50-962049e0/server-0cc44189-b99afbb0.eln(F7365727665722d70726f636573732d66696c746572_server_process_filter_0+0xe33)[0x7f21b06b5e3>
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x226da3)[0x5584b350ada3]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x227410)[0x5584b350b410]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x27c3d1)[0x5584b35603d1]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x2231dc)[0x5584b35071dc]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x27cad6)[0x5584b3560ad6]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x283701)[0x5584b3567701]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x19401a)[0x5584b347801a]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x195e03)[0x5584b3479e03]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x1a0bc5)[0x5584b3484bc5]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x18c30d)[0x5584b347030d]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: /usr/local/bin/emacs(+0x223147)[0x5584b3507147]
11:10:18 emacs[267232]: ...
11:10:18 systemd[907]: emacs.service: Main process exited,
code=dumped, status=11/SEGV
11:10:18 systemd[907]: emacs.service: Failed with result 'core-dump'.
11:10:18 systemd[907]: emacs.service: Consumed 48.123s CPU time.
11:10:19 systemd[907]: emacs.service: Scheduled restart job, restart
counter is at 1.
11:10:19 systemd[907]: Stopped Emacs text editor.
11:10:19 systemd[907]: emacs.service: Consumed 48.123s CPU time.

sed -n 's/.*(\(.*\)).*$/\1/p' /tmp/emacscrashlog |\
    addr2line -C -f -i -p -e /usr/local/bin/emacs

emacs_backtrace at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:2304
terminate_due_to_signal at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/emacs.c:458
deliver_process_signal at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1741
 (inlined by) deliver_fatal_signal at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1789
deliver_thread_signal.constprop.0 at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1765
?? ??:0
make_lisp_ptr at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/lisp.h:1364
 (inlined by) realize_default_face at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/xfaces.c:5802
 (inlined by) realize_basic_faces at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/xfaces.c:5736
recompute_basic_faces at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/xfaces.c:682
 (inlined by) recompute_basic_faces at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/xfaces.c:677
 (inlined by) free_realized_fontsets at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/fontset.c:1345
Fset_fontset_font at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/fontset.c:1696
eval_sub at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2515
eval_sub at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2449
Fprogn at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:436
 (inlined by) FletX at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:958
eval_sub at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2449
Fprogn at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:436
 (inlined by) Flet at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:1026
eval_sub at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2449
Fprogn at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:436
eval_sub at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2449
eval_sub at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2449
Fprogn at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:436
 (inlined by) funcall_lambda at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:3233
Ffuncall at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2997
funcall_nil at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2679
run_hook_with_args at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2822
Frun_hooks at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2700 (discriminator 3)
Ffuncall at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2997
?? ??:0
funcall_subr at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:3046
exec_byte_code at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/bytecode.c:809
Ffuncall at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2997
Ffuncall at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2997
?? ??:0
Ffuncall at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2997
safe_free at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/lisp.h:5373
 (inlined by) Fapply at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:2668
read_process_output_call at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/process.c:6071
internal_condition_case_1 at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:1500
read_and_dispose_of_process_output at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/process.c:6300
 (inlined by) read_process_output at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/process.c:6204
wait_reading_process_output at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/process.c:5889
kbd_buffer_get_event at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:4012
read_event_from_main_queue at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:2280
 (inlined by) read_decoded_event_from_main_queue at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:2343
 (inlined by) read_char at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:2973
read_key_sequence at
/home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:10087 (discriminator 3)
command_loop_1 at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1384
internal_condition_case at /home/ben/install/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:1476

Maybe something related to font rendering? Please let me know what I
cando to help track this issue down further.
I had hoped using lucid would help, but the issue is the same as when
building emacs with gtk.

Thanks,Ben

from report-emacs-bug:

In GNU Emacs 29.1.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.16.0, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-09-22 built on g1devvap01
Repository revision: c966e7ec381fa32ad09dab4329d5ad27d87b5b98
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'Moba/X', version 11.0.11603000
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-json --without-xaw3d --with-sound=no
 --enable-link-time-optimization'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  evil-traces-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  +emacs-lisp-non-package-mode: t
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-auto-tangle-mode: t
  +word-wrap-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/emacsql-sqlite/emacsql-sqlite
hides /home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/emacsql/emacsql-sqlite
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/external-completion/external-completion
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/external-completion
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/transient/transient
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/transient
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/bind-key/bind-key
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/xref/xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/eglot/eglot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/project/project hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/flymake/flymake hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-fold hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-cycle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-persist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-fold-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ben/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.1.50/eldoc/eldoc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug adaptive-wrap ob-shell
rainbow-delimiters company-shell evil-collection-sh-script sh-script
smie npm-mode json-mode json-snatcher smartparens-javascript
js-mode-expansions js c-ts-common treesit smartparens-c
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs consult-flycheck
evil-collection-consult consult ucs-normalize evil-collection-evil-mc
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common company-ispell
company-yasnippet company-dabbrev evil-traces evil-ex image-file
image-converter copilot copilot-balancer jsonrpc projectile project
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs executable
magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark delsel tabify
hide-mode-line timezone orgit org-roam-dailies git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter evil-collection-vc-git vc-git vc-dispatcher
jka-compr disp-table org-eldoc org-crypt flyspell-lazy flyspell ispell
toc-org evil-org org-auto-tangle org-indent vertico-directory
cursor-sensor vertico-repeat mule-util oc-basic org-tempo tempo
org-habit ol-bibtex bibtex auto-minor-mode doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt
re-builder async evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile
compile magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib
evil-collection-elisp-mode yasnippet elisp-mode doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f f-shortdoc s evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist
better-jumper company-box company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons
company-capf company evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons marginalia evil-goggles pulse color evil-easymotion
evil-escape evil-snipe recentf tree-widget saveplace
evil-collection-so-long so-long git-commit magit-git magit-base crm
with-editor shell transient server evil-collection-log-edit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens undo-tree diff queue flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup flycheck-cask flycheck-package package-lint
evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf
lisp-mnt evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package url-handlers
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck ws-butler editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
anki-editor ox-dnd ox-pandoc ht ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-md ox-html table ox-publish
ox vigenere request org-contacts org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util text-property-search
the-org-mode-expansions evil-collection-org evil-collection-org-roam
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section dash smartparens-org org-yt
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc ansi-color org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func evil-collection-calendar
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol oc ob-exp
whitespace git-link url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
password-cache json map url-vars evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom eros vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode
display-line-numbers hl-todo compat dtrt-indent evil-collection-custom
cus-edit cus-load wid-edit evil-collection annalist persistent-scratch
let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval
org-version org-macs format-spec derived evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search
evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core byte-opt advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key comp comp-cstr warnings icons doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile general rx doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib
cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1367135 93856)
 (symbols 48 84475 1)
 (strings 32 305623 26480)
 (string-bytes 1 12390027)
 (vectors 16 181428)
 (vector-slots 8 3776904 120599)
 (floats 8 2065 803)
 (intervals 56 3989 1021)
 (buffers 984 31))