Subject: [PATCH] fix: emacs-guix autoload missing exported module

From: Sergio Pastor Pérez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 23:05:06 +0200

---
Good evening.

I've noticed that when using the 'Build' button from the interface that pops
from running `guix-packages-by-name' an error is issued. The `package-by-id'
procedure is not available to the repl 'emacs-guix' is using. This fixes the
module that the repl uses so it includes the missing function.

Greetings,
Sergio.

 scheme/emacs-guix.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/scheme/emacs-guix.scm b/scheme/emacs-guix.scm
index 789043a..d3cad94 100644
--- a/scheme/emacs-guix.scm
+++ b/scheme/emacs-guix.scm
@@ -41,6 +41,7 @@
                                     package/output-sexps
                                     number-of-packages
                                     package-names*
+                                    package-by-id
                                     package-location-string
                                     package-location-files
                                     package-location-sexps)
-- 
2.41.0