Subject: [bug#66132] Update wine from 8.0 to 8.16

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 08:30:00 +0200

Just updated the version and the hash.

From 1b5904f566fb451887d5307a2b1e5e32ca51ec44 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 08:28:42 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: wine and wine64: Update to 8.16

* gnu/packages/wine.scm (wine-minimal): Update to 8.16
[source]: Update to changes in source code.
---
 gnu/packages/wine.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/wine.scm b/gnu/packages/wine.scm
index 88f146b46b..3822165f7f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/wine.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/wine.scm
@@ -79,7 +79,7 @@ (define-module (gnu packages wine)
 (define-public wine-minimal
   (package
     (name "wine-minimal")
-    (version "8.0")
+    (version "8.16")
     (source
      (origin
        (method url-fetch)
@@ -91,7 +91,7 @@ (define-public wine-minimal
               (string-append "https://dl.winehq.org/wine/source/" dir
                              "wine-" version ".tar.xz")))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "0bkr3klvjy8h4djddr31fvapsi9pc2rsiyhaa7j1lwpq704w4wh2"))))
+        (base32 "1zgkqflqgl2y3a90f2nvcc1vhzr9ni0lps276553j8zgbqvnd0hn"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
     (native-inputs (list bison flex))
     (inputs `())

base-commit: 4bdb8bd2674c2b630626be43a5cd3c2b65401b52
prerequisite-patch-id: e26acb8280f31db9b663b6fc444a2229fc5b588e
prerequisite-patch-id: db5cc62f7d04f3ed3014ae984fe732f3b6db8d17
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a0bf9ef6f27f1d92537c5e9ee5c38c7d6ced99e
prerequisite-patch-id: 088a72da8c11e5d1c7087b4a5e8bb9c4a3b9b2af
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b4787e17ec6ab62978615e1d3804a1024c5e1a0
prerequisite-patch-id: f814d9756faa5d91a68b81654606c66b4cf389e5
prerequisite-patch-id: f2dbed3e6da49472bd141c9fa40de2d2208130fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 2dbf557994da4a264566b67294f7f3f8e2931f5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 912a76fac540b98d5683ba1886a7d62f0963cd9f
prerequisite-patch-id: f6a9bfd16b8952c73b7a6d97be70013a290815d7
prerequisite-patch-id: e50c1aaa1d401bba32a49d2e1fb1661746543d09
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f63cb516bc5c9772ae808371528006fca20dcad
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ac04f0120fb6c4f106d05bee88103debb815b41
prerequisite-patch-id: eeff242fb5e41c8c83b3daadd0965e58eb6670ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 3812c9ac1252d9d20e8485462be155156f302a54
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d3dd155c91ab334999c03fefab04f361ea4d8b5
prerequisite-patch-id: f5b09b934b65fe45bdfd1273baa3bb949ed52cca
prerequisite-patch-id: 61a9b3943bdbe5cb6a4aa978888ceb64088f9a14
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f9d50361fb537607c33d09115366aec05160688
prerequisite-patch-id: 765c77b7c31f24491149665a066d2906f8da8d33
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b92c37e3aa74152a7aa226e1fbd5f2735037dc0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a3123ab0786108f26e25c45fc4c545b99b6dd27
prerequisite-patch-id: 891a2458a90ea90113c576df5029514f5143366e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a08957a2fd3e3637ed7f3cf3f44c9f8194d6668
prerequisite-patch-id: d382210c915c0a809cb709cba45a4542d60c4d20
prerequisite-patch-id: d424ad2c4c4bf14becb025c67757f48d4a6ae6b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 07e1c90231819e0b963645b041522e53891fd344
prerequisite-patch-id: 124009dec6dad63add19bf258f71bdb127078ecb
prerequisite-patch-id: 0afa33c8e0e2aca07da2782e04d259d3f8c498c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 205bb6c05a145eb9137e8623687418089351e73e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7138f72403701b9749a0a587f1807030d730c00d
prerequisite-patch-id: 39bd665160a5e62aaa4ea94ad2e3ca30f31e2127
prerequisite-patch-id: d5d0cdab2914d5d4b80f7e9e541c8f76b6e313d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b22cdb1bd10f6f0231168f7223d5b700830ad48
prerequisite-patch-id: cd1ddd3e6d24b1488271cfbdc28dc6619552306e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b5cef14cf4c6b27783c8f5ed9b8802bf11b15c5
-- 
2.41.0

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de