Subject: [bug#66122] [PATCH shepherd] doc: Fix grammatical mistake.

From: Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 18:00:10 +0300

Change "service" to "services".

Regards,
Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou
From 2920c0fa06ae1eef8ca1f643c36f131e1df7c55f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 17:50:13 +0300
Subject: [PATCH shepherd] doc: Fix grammatical mistake.

* doc/shepherd.texi: Fix grammar by adding plural noun suffix -s.

Signed-off-by: Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou <[email-masked]>
---
 doc/shepherd.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/shepherd.texi b/doc/shepherd.texi
index 1799c5e..6f949fa 100644
--- a/doc/shepherd.texi
+++ b/doc/shepherd.texi
@@ -242,7 +242,7 @@ herd start foo
 But there is far more you can do than just that.  Services can not
 only simply depend on other services, they can also depend on
 @emph{virtual} services.  A virtual service is a service that is
-provided by one or more service additionally.  For instance, a service
+provided by one or more services additionally.  For instance, a service
 called @code{exim} might provide the virtual service
 @code{mailer-daemon}.  That could as well be provided by a service
 called @code{smail}, as both are mailer-daemons.  If a service needs
-- 
2.39.2