Subject: bug#66109: 30.0.50; Tramp+Eshell - No such file or directory

From: Jules Tamagnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 11:51:00 -0700

Thank you for the incredibly quick response! Using the latest version of
Emacs resolved this for me

On Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 11:09 AM Jim Porter <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 9/19/2023 10:49 AM, jules wrote:
> > There seems to be an issue when using tramp and eshell at the same time
> > such that eshell is unable to find the binaries on the remote host and
> > execute them. I can reproduce this on multiple hosts as well as with
> > `emacs -Q`.
> [snip]
> > In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
> > version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
> > Repository revision: 30decd1d9777f44e614622ebfe5f35e719a265ca
>
> Thanks for the report. This is already fixed on master (and the release
> branch) in 2af092741e54af6bf3bde62cff370853aab46745. Can you try
> updating to a more-recent revision?
>