Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v5 0/4] Update eudev and udev-service-type

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 12:00:23 +0200

Dear guix,

In this version, I removed the profile hook, and instead generated the
hwdb.bin as part of the udev-service-type.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (4):
  gnu: eudev: Update libudev version to 251.
  gnu: udev-service-type: accept hwdb file extensions.
  gnu: libgudev: Update to 238.
  gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2.

 doc/guix.texi                                 |  52 +++++++--
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  43 +++++---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  55 +++++++---
 .../patches/eudev-rules-directory.patch       |   9 +-
 .../patches/eudev-set-version-to-3.2.12.patch |  25 +++++
 gnu/services/base.scm                         | 103 ++++++++++++++----
 7 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-set-version-to-3.2.12.patch

base-commit: b18b2d13488f2a92331ccad2dc8cbb54ee15582f
-- 
2.41.0