Subject: [bug#66099] [PATCH gnome-team v4 0/4] Update eudev and upower

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 22:20:43 +0200

Dear guix,

eudev now has merged the search path support, so I can use an unreleased
commit and avoid 2 patch files.

I noticed the dbus-glib dependency is unused.

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (4):
  gnu: eudev: Update libudev version to 251.
  guix: Add udev-hwdb-bin profile hook.
  gnu: libgudev: Update to 238.
  gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  45 ++++---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  39 ++++---
 .../patches/eudev-libudev-251-compat.patch    | 110 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/eudev-rules-directory.patch       |   9 +-
 guix/profiles.scm                             |  29 +++++
 6 files changed, 197 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-libudev-251-compat.patch

base-commit: b18b2d13488f2a92331ccad2dc8cbb54ee15582f
-- 
2.41.0