Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/3] Update upower

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 13:35:29 +0200

Dear guix,

Here is how I would update eudev, so as to be able to build a newer libgudev
and then a newer upower.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (3):
  gnu: eudev: Update libudev version to 251.
  gnu: libgudev: Update to 238.
  gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                 |   1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                       |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                       |  22 ++-
 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-bump-to-251.patch | 134 +++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 155 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-bump-to-251.patch

base-commit: e9ff5d51e3297089e66c124195e1f1b42dbded65
-- 
2.41.0