Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v3 0/3] Update eudev and upower

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 16:20:14 +0200

Dear guix,

I managed to learn about profile hooks and fix eudev and upower. Now it should
work! It is still possible that I missed a few things, as this is the first
time I’m writing a profile hook.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (3):
  gnu: eudev: Update libudev version to 251.
  gnu: libgudev: Update to 238.
  gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  42 ++-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  38 ++-
 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-bump-to-251.patch  | 134 ++++++++
 .../patches/eudev-hwdb-bin-path.patch         | 309 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-pr-255.patch       |  39 +++
 guix/profiles.scm                             |  29 ++
 7 files changed, 563 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-bump-to-251.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-hwdb-bin-path.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-pr-255.patch

base-commit: b18b2d13488f2a92331ccad2dc8cbb54ee15582f
-- 
2.41.0