Subject: [bug#66099] [WIP PATCH gnome-team v2 0/3] Nicer eudev, upower still fails

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 12:43:11 +0200

Dear guix,

I fixed eudev so that the "hwdb" can be used with a search path. However, we
still need a profile hook to generate the indexed hwdb.bin file and set
UDEV_HWDB_BIN. I don’t know how to do that, do you have any pointers?

Unfortunately, upower still fails to build. I don’t know what is happening.

Vivien Kraus (3):
  gnu: eudev: Update libudev version to 251.
  gnu: libgudev: Update to 238.
  gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  56 +++-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  32 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-bump-to-251.patch  | 134 ++++++++
 .../patches/eudev-hwdb-bin-path.patch         | 309 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 502 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-bump-to-251.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/eudev-hwdb-bin-path.patch

base-commit: b18b2d13488f2a92331ccad2dc8cbb54ee15582f
-- 
2.41.0