Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v10 0/6] Exact same, without the last patch

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:28:58 +0200

Dear guix,

Here is the exact same series, rebased on top of gnome-team, without the last
patch: the hwdb.d directory is kept as-is.

(the base-commit tag below has been updated too)

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (6):
  gnu: eudev: Update to 3.2.14.
  services: udev: Rewrite udev-rule to use file->udev-rule.
  services: udev: Make udev-rule helper functions generic.
  gnu: udev-service-type: accept hardware description file extensions.
  gnu: libgudev: Update to 238.
  gnu: upower: Update to 1.90.2.

 doc/guix.texi                                 |  57 +++++++--
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  43 ++++---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  57 ++++++---
 .../patches/eudev-rules-directory.patch       |   9 +-
 gnu/services/base.scm                         | 116 +++++++++++++-----
 5 files changed, 199 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)

base-commit: d6462be6a83bf33b569980734fb7ee23836c91a0
-- 
2.41.0