Subject: [bug#66069] Update Icecat to FF 102.15.1 to fix mfsa2023-40

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 12:58:26 +0200

Hi,

the attached patch updates the base version of icecat to 102.15.1 to get
the fix of the critical webp vulnerability in Firefox (and every other
browser out there).

From 21a46f22b9b0d49e5d556e296716fc3b6db6b2e0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 12:56:18 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Update icecat to FF 102.15.1 to fix mfsa2023-40

* gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm (%icecat-base-version): update to 102.15.1 to fix
  https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2023-40/
* gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm (icecat-source): update upstream hash to 102.15.1
---
 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
index 6e2f9729cf..e700931d28 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
@@ -518,7 +518,7 @@ (define all-mozilla-locales
 ;; XXXX: Workaround 'snippet' limitations.
 (define computed-origin-method (@@ (guix packages) computed-origin-method))
 
-(define %icecat-base-version "102.15.0")
+(define %icecat-base-version "102.15.1")
 (define %icecat-version (string-append %icecat-base-version "-guix0-preview1"))
 (define %icecat-build-id "20230829000000") ;must be of the form YYYYMMDDhhmmss
 
@@ -540,7 +540,7 @@ (define icecat-source
                   "firefox-" upstream-firefox-version ".source.tar.xz"))
             (sha256
              (base32
-              "1bs6hxfsb77cbi238wvizq2iw4mlgz29m0sd027sz8zm1025kyl1"))))
+              "04q1fjninm9lw721xgv0c2fknicc24s8iaimkabwcfwmcnvly689"))))
 
          ;; The upstream-icecat-base-version may be older than the
          ;; %icecat-base-version.

base-commit: e2a7c227dea5b361e2ebdbba24b923d1922a79d0
prerequisite-patch-id: e26acb8280f31db9b663b6fc444a2229fc5b588e
prerequisite-patch-id: db5cc62f7d04f3ed3014ae984fe732f3b6db8d17
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a0bf9ef6f27f1d92537c5e9ee5c38c7d6ced99e
prerequisite-patch-id: 088a72da8c11e5d1c7087b4a5e8bb9c4a3b9b2af
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b4787e17ec6ab62978615e1d3804a1024c5e1a0
prerequisite-patch-id: f814d9756faa5d91a68b81654606c66b4cf389e5
prerequisite-patch-id: f2dbed3e6da49472bd141c9fa40de2d2208130fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 2dbf557994da4a264566b67294f7f3f8e2931f5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 912a76fac540b98d5683ba1886a7d62f0963cd9f
prerequisite-patch-id: f6a9bfd16b8952c73b7a6d97be70013a290815d7
prerequisite-patch-id: e50c1aaa1d401bba32a49d2e1fb1661746543d09
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f63cb516bc5c9772ae808371528006fca20dcad
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ac04f0120fb6c4f106d05bee88103debb815b41
prerequisite-patch-id: eeff242fb5e41c8c83b3daadd0965e58eb6670ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 3812c9ac1252d9d20e8485462be155156f302a54
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d3dd155c91ab334999c03fefab04f361ea4d8b5
prerequisite-patch-id: f5b09b934b65fe45bdfd1273baa3bb949ed52cca
prerequisite-patch-id: 61a9b3943bdbe5cb6a4aa978888ceb64088f9a14
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f9d50361fb537607c33d09115366aec05160688
prerequisite-patch-id: 765c77b7c31f24491149665a066d2906f8da8d33
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b92c37e3aa74152a7aa226e1fbd5f2735037dc0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a3123ab0786108f26e25c45fc4c545b99b6dd27
prerequisite-patch-id: 891a2458a90ea90113c576df5029514f5143366e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a08957a2fd3e3637ed7f3cf3f44c9f8194d6668
prerequisite-patch-id: d382210c915c0a809cb709cba45a4542d60c4d20
prerequisite-patch-id: d424ad2c4c4bf14becb025c67757f48d4a6ae6b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 07e1c90231819e0b963645b041522e53891fd344
prerequisite-patch-id: 124009dec6dad63add19bf258f71bdb127078ecb
prerequisite-patch-id: 0afa33c8e0e2aca07da2782e04d259d3f8c498c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 205bb6c05a145eb9137e8623687418089351e73e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7138f72403701b9749a0a587f1807030d730c00d
prerequisite-patch-id: 39bd665160a5e62aaa4ea94ad2e3ca30f31e2127
prerequisite-patch-id: d5d0cdab2914d5d4b80f7e9e541c8f76b6e313d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b22cdb1bd10f6f0231168f7223d5b700830ad48
prerequisite-patch-id: cd1ddd3e6d24b1488271cfbdc28dc6619552306e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b5cef14cf4c6b27783c8f5ed9b8802bf11b15c5
-- 
2.41.0

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de