Subject: [PATCH 0/5] gnu: sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw: Update; improve package.

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:11:02 -0400

This patch series updates sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw, firmware for inexpensive
logic analyzers built around the Cypress Semiconductor FX2 microcontroller, to
the latest revision in its source-code repository.

This brings in eight commits[0] that improve the software in small ways, most
importantly allowing it to build with the latest version of SDCC, 4.3.0
(patches to follow).  Note the project's last formal release was in 2019.

This series also simplifies and updates the style of the package definition.

I've tested these changes on AArch64 and x86-64 using PulseView and a real
FX2-based device (a MuseTech nanoDLA) and everything seems fine.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

[0] See
    http://sigrok.org/gitweb/?p=sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw.git;a=shortlog;h=96b0b47

Simon South (5):
  gnu: sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw: Rely on implicit inputs.
  gnu: sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw: Remove input labels.
  gnu: sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw: Adjust format.
  gnu: sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw: Explicitly disable tests.
  gnu: sigrok-firmware-fx2lafw: Update to 0.1.7-1.96b0b47.

 gnu/packages/electronics.scm | 55 ++++++++++++++++--------------------
 1 file changed, 24 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

base-commit: fc3a53525ab3dcaf7c22eec8d62294017f9760fe
-- 
2.41.0