Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add Voikko.

From: Jussi Timperi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:20:04 +0300

Hi Guix,

This series adds Voikko, a morphological analyzer, spelling and grammar checker,
hyphenator and collection of related linguistic data. It is probably the most
widely used libre spell checker for Finnish language.

'foma' dependency uses the latest git snapshot instead of a stable release to
remove the need for patches. Since the latest release, the project has switched
to cmake based build[1], fixing a number of issues with the old Makefile based
build. Other distributions, like Debian and Fedora, also use snapshots for this
reason.

Kind regards,
Jussi

Footnotes:
[1] https://github.com/mhulden/foma/commit/a76cb52bc83f9d27e44d4f77d10dbca4e0a9a034 

Jussi Timperi (4):
  gnu: Add hfst-ospell.
  gnu: Add foma.
  gnu: Add libvoikko.
  gnu: Add voikko-fi.

 gnu/packages/language.scm | 141 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 141 insertions(+)

base-commit: 9b78699744b0c4c8af28820cc4f0d59b9d317ead
-- 
2.41.0