Subject: [bug#66037] [PATCH v2 0/3] Update libosmium and dependents

From: Hendursaga <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:38:01 -0400

I don't believe I ever sent a revised patch series, so I hope I did everything
just right!

In addition to replacing graphviz with graphviz-minimal, as suggested, I
realized that the package `proj-7` was more up-to-date than `proj.4`, but still
retained the PROJ API version 4, so I used that for libosmium and osm2pgsql, so
that they both had the same API version. I figure mixing API versions 4 and 6
might cause some subtle bugs. Finally, I also realized that `potrace` was not
being used for osm2pgsql, as apparently one would need both it and `CImg` for
that optional feature to be enabled, and `CImg` has not been packaged yet, nor
do I care to do so, here.

Hendursaga (3):
  gnu: libosmium: Update to 2.19.0.
  gnu: osm2pgsql: Update to 1.9.2.
  gnu: osmium-tool: Update to 1.15.0.

 gnu/packages/geo.scm | 154 +++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
 1 file changed, 75 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)

base-commit: fc3a53525ab3dcaf7c22eec8d62294017f9760fe
-- 
2.41.0