Subject: [PATCH emacs-team 0/7] Fix failing builds

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 21:13:44 +0200

Hi Guix,

this series catches some low hanging fruits of packages that currently
fail to build on the emacs-team branch.  The remaining failures appear
to require more work to debug.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (7):
  gnu: emacs-go-mode: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-lispy: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-elfeed-org: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-matcha: Update to 0.0.1-2.dc4a940.
  gnu: emacs-ob-go: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-pyvenv: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-rjsx-mode: Fix build.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 71 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 61 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

base-commit: 94ca5b4357af8f8921f0cb0873a7cf316f13aa69
prerequisite-patch-id: d0443b7419bc67a24d0b46aa68612b50aa2774da
prerequisite-patch-id: 83be27438bd83442f5399daed59fecace1629e73
prerequisite-patch-id: ef4ca3bf8f55d6fa18a273d08f1df46e8616a818
prerequisite-patch-id: ada783c46ef6e30084718a8528089be650732b23
prerequisite-patch-id: 345a15215df91347298b7f8830cfc8b24e9d6f84
-- 
2.41.0