Subject: [bug#66008] [PATCH gnome-team v2 0/3] Update gnome-text-editor without moving editorconfig-core-c

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 23:25:13 +0200

Le vendredi 15 septembre 2023 à 22:22 +0200, Liliana Marie Prikler a écrit :
> Am Freitag, dem 15.09.2023 um 19:36 +0200 schrieb Vivien Kraus:
>> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (editorconfig-core-c): New variable.
>> * gnu/packages/text-editors.scm: Export editorconfig-core-c from
>> (gnu packages gnome).
> Actually, you could try using #:export in text-editors.scm or one of
> the other hacks we have at our disposal (like manual resolve-module)
> before moving this to gnome.scm where it doesn't really belong.

I grepped for "cyclic" in the gnu/packages directory, and I found
kde-plasma.scm interesting (for plasma), so I copied the hack. It seems to
work, and I see no reason why it would not.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (3):
  gnu: gnome-text-editor: Add missing input.
  gnu: editorconfig-core-c: Update to 0.12.6.
  gnu: gnome-text-editor: Update to 44.0.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm        | 11 ++++++++---
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm | 11 +++++++++--
 2 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: 43cdc8a07517e936812782c313fe145bcf5c7ed3
-- 
2.41.0