Subject: bug#66006: 30.0.50; (setf (buffer-string) "text") doesn't respect narrowing

From: Sebastián Monía <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 10:35:41 -0600

(buffer-string) behaves different in a call vs setf-ing.
In the former case, it respects narrowing, but when using setf, it
replaces the entire buffer. To be honest, I don't know if it should set
only the narrowed region (from a correctness point of view, maybe it is
expected for setf to do the whole thing). But if it won't, the
difference in behaviour should probably be documented.

Thank you,
Sebastián

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2023-08-12 built on toolbox
Repository revision: 5315e6e8d7e7233d54cce2b4c1bc8cf3b7acf4dc
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora Linux 37 (Container Image)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  mood-line-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230907.1440/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20230913.1540/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-20221209.2013/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/csharp-mode-20221126.2005/csharp-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(etags fileloop bug-reference dired-x dired-hacks-utils
fill-function-arguments markdown-mode emacs-news-mode ispell rect shadow
emacsbug cal-move cal-x cal-coptic cal-julian cl-print tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs dabbrev tabify dired-aux gnus-dired
pulse xref icalendar completion dos-w32 find-cmd find-dired smerge-mode
diff vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc-dir
noutline outline emoji-labels emoji multisession sqlite shortdoc
help-fns timezone mailalias shr-color color misearch multi-isearch nndoc
jka-compr sort gnus-cite smiley textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-compose docker-faces docker-core docker-process
docker-utils tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet docker-group dash aio
generator s with-editor transient server log-edit pcvs-util add-log
modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme modus-vivendi-tinted-theme
modus-vivendi-theme modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme
modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme modus-operandi-tinted-theme
modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme let-alist finder project-autoloads ert
ewoc debug backtrace seq-autoloads compat loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt
radix-tree tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mm-archive message yank-media dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mule-util cus-edit pp cus-start
gnutls network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
url-gw nsm epg rfc6068 display-line-numbers finder-inf ws-butler hl-line
mood-line modus-operandi-theme modus-themes so-long delsel vundo pcase
vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
format-spec tramp-loaddefs sql-datum sql view smtpmail sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums savehist re-builder proced php-mode mode-local
find-func speedbar ezimage dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake
project cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs notifications dbus comp comp-cstr
warnings icons imenu icomplete howm-lang-ja howm-lang-fr howm-lang-en
howm-menu howm-reminder howm-date howm-misc howm-mode howm-view advice
howm-backend howm honest-report iigrep action-lock riffle gfunc illusion
cheat-font-lock howm-common howm-vars grep compile comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring cus-load eww xdg url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg xml dom puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mail-utils range wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr epg-config ecomplete edmacro kmacro thingatpt cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core better-shell-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads eww-lnum-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads f-autoloads faceup-autoloads
fill-function-arguments-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads go-mode-autoloads howm-autoloads ht-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads lv-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads mood-line-autoloads
org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s-autoloads sly-autoloads spinner-autoloads tablist-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
visible-mark-autoloads vundo-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2693048 439289) (symbols 48 59887 31)
 (strings 32 450896 22660) (string-bytes 1 17197992)
 (vectors 16 134865) (vector-slots 8 3358934 365532)
 (floats 8 1479 15054) (intervals 56 218130 14020) (buffers 984 83))